Chapter 27 : SHE IS OUR FLESH AND BLOOD

The air between Reyansh and Ranvijay crackled with electric tension, a storm of emotion and anger that filled the room. Reyansh stood rigid, his usual confidence stripped away, leaving him exposed and vulnerable.

Ranvijay’s face was a battlefield of fury and betrayal, each line etched deep with the weight of his unspoken anguish.
When He opened his mouth , it felt like swords were raining —

How were you so heartless so Fool enough to do that to her???” — Ranvijay spatted in anger .
Ranvijay’s voice was a thunderclap, resonant and unyielding.

You think you can just waltz through life, hurting people and walking away, without consequences? Inayara—she’s not just any girl. She’s our–”

Before he could complete his words , a flow of tears started flowing through Reyansh's eyes , rolling off his dried up cheeks and lips .
He was immensely terrified by Ranvijay 's outburst but also he was hurt that His brother!
His elder brother!
The man he always looked upon as his father.. was shouting and screaming at him just for a mere girl they met a few days ago .

Though connection with her felt genuine for three of them but it didn't mean that they would be choosing her over themselves..

The inner child in Reyansh awakened..
The fear in him of losing his Ranvijay bhai was horribly glorifying.
He looked down , shivering , face drenched in tears.
He somehow managed to let out some words that were stuck in his mouth..

So what is she if not a mere girl? How come she tear us apart?”

That's it.. with that , Reyansh's body collapsed on the floor as he was shivering in fear very badly . Prince and Ranvijay both looked highly shocked and taken a back by his side of Reyansh , they never knew he had .

Ranvijay , leaving all his anger , ran towards Reyansh while Prince also took steps forward and caught Reyansh .
Ranvijay quickly held Reyansh in his arms , patting his arms and shoulders softly , putting his head on his lap..

sshh~ Shaant bacche!! Shaant!! We are not torn apart!” — Prince started consoling Reyansh's tempting soul , while Ranvijay was somewhere lost to find words .

Reyansh as soon as opened his eyes , he was laying on the floor , still his head on Ranvijay's lap , he opened his eyes and hugged Ranvijay in a fraction of second and started chanting a line .

Don't leave me dad , don't leave me

The words were barely audible but when heard closely, it was crystal clear.. that How Reyansh yearned for their father who went away in heaven decades back .

It showed how Baby Reyansh yearned for love , for care , for fatherly love..

The pain , the misery , the longing that Reyansh hid all through the years and never let Ranvijay or Prince know about it , was immense..
but now? It was out and infront of Them..

Ranvijay hugged Reyansh back , comforting his baby brother.

Calm down , My boy! I'm here

Ranvijay was so shocked and stunned by the situation that he was unable to manage some better words for Reyansh , though he wanted to .

Prince , on the other hand , was himself in tears on seeing his brother like this , yet his hands were continuously moving and rubbing Reyansh's shivering arms .

After 5 minutes of cry and breakdown , Ranvijay wiped tears from his own cheeks and then Reyansh's face , then Prince also wiped his tears off .

On holding Prince's hand , Reyansh managed to get up straight and stand , somehow gathering courage to face what's about to hit him next.