Chapter 18 ; The Meet

After the ceremony :-

In the hallway, Inayara alongwith two other girls were walking after coming out of the Assembly hall . Soon then by the lord's wish , She bumped on a hard Mountain like something , only if she knew it was another person (clumsy h thoda sa author jesi)
She got stunned and startled as well , when was about to fall back when-

Inayara - Oyee Andhe ho kya?? (With eyes closed , without even looking who the person was and was about to land herself on the floor)

She slightly opened her eyes when she didn't feel any hard floor across her butt but instead felt a cold yet hard hand gripping onto her tiny waist. And then it was it , She saw the Marvelous looking Shining Man In front of her , whose dark eyes were darker than her nights and whose face was brighter than her life .

Inayara - A-ap ??

?? - Han main !

Inayara - please let me go .

?? - As you wish , Sweet child !

With that he slowly loosened his grip on her waist , giving her time to pace up the Posture, helped her stand Straight while she fixed her dress and messed up hair .

Inayara - I-Im sorry.. I shouldn't have said that *while looking into his dark eyes*

?? - Its alright, kiddo. Be careful next time . Moreover it was my fault too .

Inayara - ahhuh don't mention it . It was my fault that I didn't see it while taking turns and also... Sorry for my words .

??- oh I see.. then I would advise you to be prepared and take care of whatever comes your way when you take  any turn in life .

Inayara - uh okay thanks..* ended up giving a genuine smile*

??- *Light chuckles* you should smile more . You look pretty cute .

Inayara's Cheeks turned automated Red like a ripped perfectly red tomato because It was when She heard a genuine compliment for herself after years . She got zoned out a bit and -

Inayara (under her breath) - Zindagi hone de tab na..

?? - Kya? (He says , bringing her back to the human world )

Inayara - *got startled * huh?? Uh nothing thanks for your advice and sorry for the inconvenience.  (Slightly bows a bit)

?? - Nevermind. 

*a silence took place*
?? Put his hands in his pockets , maintaining a formal posture while both had no urgent reason to talk about but just couldn't feel like moving any step away . Inayara stood there too , with his mind having thoughts she didn't know about , heart playing jingles and nervousness all over her face .

?? Turned Lefted , and finally broke the silence .

?? - What's your name , kiddo ?

Inayara - Inayara..

?? - Ohh Here ( turned towards her and  offers his hand for handshake) Myself Ranvijay.. Ranvijay Singhania..

Inayara - ohh nice name..  it's nice to meet you. *accepts the handshake 🤝🏻 *

Ranvijay - Yes it's nice to meet you again !

Inayara - uh what ? Again?

Ranvijay - uh *gulped* yes I saw you in front of the stage an hour ago with two men beside you .