Chapter - 21 : Bond by heart

" Pleasee don't go "
" Dont leave Mee "
"We are here only"
"Always with you , Angel "
" Nooo You are going awayyy"
"We will come to youu"
"Noooo dontttttt pleaseeee"

"NOOOOOO!!!!!"

Opens her eyes with a sudden jerk , sweats tripping over her face, tears formed in eyes , all huffing , Uneven breathing..

Again The Same Dream..

She sighed knowing its now her New Normal thing but what's worse is..
It is getting worse and more painful by every next dream..

She wiped her sweat with her soft cold palms.. removing the blanket over her body , turning off the AC and finally getting out of her bed .

She gets into the washroom, splashes water upon her face and looks straight into her eyes through the reflection of the mirror..

Inayara - why.. why god why.. Why do you make me suffer every freaking time?? What sin did I do to deserve this??

She starts getting all teary with rage sparking in her eyes..

Inayara - I always tried to justify you , God ji.. I thought maybe my daily problems and overthinking caused me to dream these.. but no I was wrong.. Last night was such a peaceful night.. After years , I slept without overthinking my daily life problems.. Then why again I ended up dreaming??

Keeping her right palm in her chest , closing her eyes..
Feeling every heartbeat

Inayara - I thought Aap jo bhi karte ho.. you have a reason for everything. So give me the damn reason for making my life a living hell..

She bends and then sits on the bathroom floor.. turning on the shower

Water is starting to fall on her..
Her white night shirt along with her white cotton pants got all drenched in the cold water..
Her warm tears mixing with the cold water , falling down her soft creamy cheeks..
Her eyes are all red , yet reflecting Rage , Determination, pain and Disappointment..
Her heavy eyelids fell , closing her eyes and she started to feel every droplet of water on her body.

Inayara - Itna kuch sehne ke baad , itna zakhm ke baad , itni Nakamiyabi ke Baavjood , Apno ko khone ke par bhi.. I still believe Har chiz ka ek happy ending hota hai Godji.. aur agar ending happy naa ho toh wo silsila abhi tak khatam nahi hua.. Aage bhi bohot kuch hone ko hai .
Bhagwaan ji , Thik hai , Jitna marzi bhugatwa lo mujhe , bss kabhi esa kuch mat karna ki mujhe aapse nafrat hone lag jaaye.. Baaki I trust you.. Don't break it .

Within the war of tears , Emotions , encouragement, She managed to freshen up and get back into her bedroom with a towel wrapped around her body .

She removed the towel and Wore a Fine ironed Navy blue skirt and White cotton shirt .
Combed her Silky Smooth Hair , pinning it with a clip .
Packed her school bag .
Sat in front of the Dressing table only to put a light nude shade lip balm on her pink heart shaped lips and then got out of her room and locked it and went downstairs.

Inayara's pov -

I got downstairs, in the dining room where a lady kept a bottle and lunch box on the table .
I passed by her , avoiding her existence..
I kept my bag on a chair and went towards the kitchen to make my breakfast.
I was washing a pan when a bowl of hot milk fell on my hands and I hissed in pain due to the sudden burning sensation

Inayara - Aahhhh

Lady - oops Maine dekha nahi *mockingly*

Inayara - Aapki aakhein hai ya wo bhi chor aaye kahi pe??