Chapter 3 : Twisted Deeds of Destiny

When there was rain heavily ,

also there was a lady who was in severe pain because she was about to give birth to her child

also there was a lady who was in severe pain because she was about to give birth to her child .

After tolerating a lot, she finally give birth but unfortunately to a dead soul . Doctors were all shocked because it was not expected . When they were about to take the dead body of the child of that lady to their family , they saw a man in entire black attire with another child in his arms . They saw him keeping the baby on the floor and going away . They when went to the child kept on the floor , they saw her angelic face then they remembered how the lady earlier was in pain but gave birth to a dead soul and there someone could also leave an angelic faced baby there . They thought for a while and finally decided to replace the babies so that everyone would be happy and the angelic faced alive baby will also get a home and a chance to survive..

Now we can say that it was the destiny that made the doctors do that . It was raining heavily that night . The moment doctors handed over the Angel to that lady and her family , she(baby) started crying as if she knew that she was not related to them but after sometime she stopped crying . After the new family noticed that she had a tattoo like birthmark on her back shoulder , Suddenly rainfall became a stormy one but it didn't seem to be deadly or harmful anyhow as if Lord Indra (God of rain) was himself mesmerized by the baby so they renamed the baby as INAYARA after the goddess of rain..
Or we can say that CHANDRANI AND INAYARA both were the same ..

WHEN THE DESTINY MADE HER LOSE HER OWN FAMILY IT QUICKLY GAVE HER BACK A NEW FAMILY AGAIN INDEED

In the country of diversity and unique culture and traditions ' India ' ,the cherismatic baby is now leading a life which one never expected she to . She was herself a Princess but circumstances turned the tables in a drastic way but she was now leaving in a middle class family and was happily surviving with her new parents..

On the other hand those three brothers despite being rich was just spending their life in a hope that they would get there baby princess sister back..

______________

Years went by , with happiness for someone, with sadness ,grief and loneliness for some and with achievements and satisfaction for some other..