Chapter 6-The Fisherman's Dilemma

"Hello, Mervin, and I understand this is your son, Murvin. Where is your wife? I'd like to speak with her?"
The blonde boy with blue eyes looked up at her when she started speaking to his Father.

"She never leaves the home." Mervin replied.

"Perhaps she would consider coming to the Royal Ball tonight with the two of you. Aurora's hosting a Good Deeds Questionnaire contest for all villagers to write what they may be in need of." Philip informed them.

"It's a possibility." Mervin replied. Murvin his son didn't say a word he knew if he spoke to his mother about Aurora being here maybe she would like him again, but the blonde boy knew this was wrong, from inside his heart, Aurora's soft delicate smile set him aflutter. Herrow noticed this reaction it was a crush reaction inspiration. This was not love but rather a push of endearment to do the right thing.

"I'll come." Murvin answered. "My parents are busy their shed is overflowing with supplies that we have very little customers to give it out to because of the Fairies keeping us out of the central parts of the woods. They have to go miles and miles around just to sell their goods."

"May I see your home?" asked Aurora.

"Um tomorrow morning you may." Murvin answered. He didn't want his Mom to know the Princess was closer than she thought with the villagers. "I can take you to the dragon's home where he can stay for the rest of the week."

"Please do," says Aurora. Mervin nodded to his son as he began unloading supplies with Philip and Herrow bring it home to his Mother Yarrow. Meanwhile Aurora and Darrella on Moonlight followed Murvin to a cave on the mountainside up above his home. Moonlight neighed.

"Why are all these eggs cracked opened?" asked Darrella.

"Either his siblings hatched or poachers destroyed them. You haven't heard. Poachers love scales."

"I can't leave him here, what if he gets caught in one of their snares again."

Tasny hooted. "Aurora."

"Tawny will you take him to the cottage and watch him for me, please till morning."
The owl saluted her immediately. Aurora nodded, and said. "Tawny will take care off you, Crackle, I'll see you in the morning okay, baby dragon, no later than 6:00 a. m, promise."

"I will go with them, Aurora make sure Tawny knows how to take care of a dragon." Fauna responded. "See you back at the palace, Princess."

"Thank you, Fairy Fauna." Aurora replies. The nature fairy flew off with Crackle and Tawny to the Cottage in the woods where Aurora had been raised under the alias of Briar Rose.

"Ahem, I'd love to come to the ball with my Father but we have far from suitable attires.." Murvin mentioned.

"I think we can fix that right Merryweather?"
asked Flora of her teammate fairy friend still around her.

"I think so, one of the times, I get to shine after all this time, boys look better in blue than pink but Philip's decent in red." Merryweather mumbles.

"I love purple, my Mom refused to get me a purple suit says it is a grouse color and not manly enough for me to wear, fairies."

The Fairies and Aurora were surprised by this comment completely.

"Fairies?" questioned Aurora. "Would you mind speeding this up a little, girls?"

"Oh, of course, all right, Princess Aurora we will." Flora answered very happily now.

"Noble and regal thou shalt appear in suit of phlox with whitened dress shirt, lavender bow tie, and lavender corsage against thy flowery jacket, and black pants to give it more manly edge my boy!" Merryweather and Flora chanted in harmony together. Murvin's clothes they pointed at with their wands and immediately his fisherman shorts changed to black slacks of nobility and a white polo shirt (means it has a collar of the neck), a lavender bow tie graciously kept the neck together and a jacket a color of phlox (a shade close to that of purple) and a lavender corsage of the flowering herb was adorning the left corner of the jacket.

"Oh how manly indeed, some Mom she is saying purple isn't for boys." Merryweather huffed. Aurora glared at her youngest Aunt, but didn't say anything. She looked to Philip  and spoke. "Let's head back to the palace, my dearest."

"As you wish my love, glad we could get away out here for awhile, Aurora, thanks for spending time with me and not forgetting about me."

"Philip it's been a day since you rescued me from that slumber how could I ever forget about you honey? And thank you for bearing with me and that baby dragon also." Aurora spoke.

"No problem, I will do anything to make my betrothed lady keep smiling all the day long." He answered sweetly.

opalarkiddain  hope we can meet tomorrow at 2:00