Chapter 1: Outdone By A Fairy?!

In the true world.
"What do you mean she uped and vanished?!" howled Stefan.
"Calm down, you know the Queen you told you're both ill." said Brigette. "It was a magic ceremony. And it wasn't Maleficent. The fairies Flora and Merryweather are also gone."
"Whoever is behind this they surely are going to get heavy scolding from me!" Fauna snapped. "No one and I mean nobody tells my sisters what they can't and can do except for me!"
"I see why Golddia and Candide the Canary fairy took you on as their apprentice Fauna you are just as fierce as them." Leah immediately responds.
"They're not the only ones helping you know Leah, your Majesty. She is too. She's put a lot of magic into this convincing Aurora to break free from the enhanced alternate world.
"Someone being a problem again?!" asked Roycea serving the required dinner for the next year.
"Oh, and Tiffany's first wagon of sour lemons has arrived delivered by Darella." She informed them. Stefan sheepishly looked at his wife eyeing the closed basket.
"You are such a loaded brick!" She exclaimed. She opened it and unwrapped one of the fruits and took a bite. And though her cheeks flushed green for a moment she showed no sign of hate or anger in her life against her own sister in the neighboring kingdom. She would suffer a sour fruit from a strangely ruled kingdom if it meant survival.
"I just don't think we really the favor, Leah, my love."
"Everyone needs favors from time to time but we don't need favorite people." corrected Leah. "I am best friends with my sister and I will stand by her side even if we sometimes disagree and I don't believe she is always right in everything. A true is someone who ponders the wrong person in their heart long after they've display. To be a true friend you must continue rooting for them in the heart if even they don't want your advice and you solidly know they are wrong. I chose to marry you and I choose my best friends too. Now stop sitting there like you've a frog in your throat and eat your dinner, husband. I have submitted to your ways of what do concerning our daughter and now it's your turn to listen to me and quit delaying everything including your well-being and physical health, your Majesty. And I order you to submit to me and eat your weird food including this sour lemon."
"Tell you what, my King." Fauna addressed him ever so politely. "If you eat that one I will ask all the other fairies to try at least one of them too and I'll eat one myself, Leah."
"Roycea go ahead and give her one." Leah responded. "I do hope Prince Phillip is alright."
"He is my cousin's family will tend to him and extra specials right now really well. And in a year's time he'll bring Moonlight back with special surprises for Aurora herself, it is imperative we get the kingdom back to full health and focus on rescuing the Princess." Roycea reassured Queen Leah handing Fauna a sour lemon which the Fairy dressed all green did bite into. Stefan finally gave in to his wife's demands he didn't want to be outdone by a nature and flower fairy.
"I knew that would get him to listen at last." giggled Fauna. "Gotcha! And I will keep my end of the bargain as well. Solid as always are my spoken promises, Majesty."