Chapter 12-The Single Signature Sign

The light of the North Star, l'étoile polaire expanded its rays beyond its normal reach coming to be much brighter than sunshine herself at night. It swept through the holes of the leaves of the trees and made the ground sparkle white sand paths. It was a stunning sight. It landed on a weird scene in the village near the castle. Far far to the Southwest corner closer to the mines.

"This was too much fun." He laughed. A young man about Philip's age. And he matched Philip's appearance except for when Philip was 4 years old at Aurora's Christening 16 years ago when he had blonde hair. "The miners have fallen sick from the spell of the flower and the gold curse is seeping slowly into their minds, Mistress Aves."

"Thank you, my unexpected villager twin." Aves boomed. "Now I have to prepare myself for a Princess visit by dawn."

"You don't have leverage though." says the slandering guy.

"I don't need leverage I don't have a cure she'll come to our home and find no clues, my dearest. Her people's lives will drive her to me, but it will be a dead end then I'll find the pesky baby dragon she adopted, and change his attitude. Fairy Fauna won't see it coming at all." She hollered.

"That's literally setting people on fire even Maleficent wasn't that malevolent."

"Are you getting sappy and soft hearted on me, gentleman?" She asked. "Hello Earth to Philder?"

"No, my lady." He answer subconsciously they had a telepathic bond she helped him once and now he owed her he didn't have a choice. His eyes shimmered with the same blue light of the star of the North up above.

"L'etoile du Nord, show I go through with this at all?" He asked himself. He looked unhappy at the rock and trees he cut down with axe and torch without knowing what he had done. A rock beside this destruction said, "Be warned, Malef if you return and a surprising go detailed art style of her human form."

"Impressive, if you are Prince Philip then why not contact Maleficent, huh?" Philip asked coming up the same way he had to his day after he met Aurora a completely unrecognizable get up. His red feathered hat, red cloak, black and gray armor with brown boats. His blue eyes shining brightly. He tossed the gentleman 1 year older than him for now the potion recipe Aurora asked him to keep knowing full well the spindle wouldn't let anyone touch it except Aurora and the potion wouldn't work without a strand of his real hair.

"I can totally do that." said Phildor

"Prove it! I'll watch you to make sure you're doing it right, Mister, that alright?" asked Philip. 

"Yeah, sure." He answered not bothering to check who was speaking to him at all. He watched as his imposter fell asleep on the ground after touching the spindle. Philip still having his gloves on redid another potion and poured it on the spindle over a boiling cauldron.

"Found your imposter so, soon?" asked Maleficent.

"Yep, he's under one of your infernal sleeping spells since I don't know if he has a true love he could continue on sleeping for an actual 100 years, Maleficent."

"You know what from your mouth I prefer Malef." Maleficent replies to him. "Bring him into the Forbidden Castle, Prince Philip. You have to hurry up and get this done before 6:00 a.m or your little girl friend will be stuck in between a rock and a hard place."

"I'm coming and bringing the baggage, Malef." Philip says.

"Good, keep this potion handy when you arrive at my castle." stated Maleficent. "You'll need to pour it back into my cauldron in the throne room area, you remember that room don't you."

Philip slung the sleeping 21 year old not related twin of his likeness over his shoulders. He headed off to Maleficent's home.

Meanwhile in a private quiet, clean hallway with a bench the angel Sarto sat with Maleficent sitting down upon the stone bench. She was grateful to be away from those iron whips and those infernal chains. She could feel herself breath again.

"Philip's on his way to the castle of mine, Guardian Angel Sarto with the real imposter of his which he apparently put to sleep using my spindle. Objects still talk to me." said Maleficent.

"You cannot let them save the fox yet, the village must be saved first it's for the greater good, Maleficent a riot would destroy the castle."

"Really, Sarto? Aurora and Philip would never like that." sighed Maleficent.

"That's the true meaning of the sacrifice of a hero, others must come before them especially when it benefits them in the long run. It will hurt, it will be sorrowful but Aurora must learn this lesson to keep having her visions she cannot have everything she wants right now. It will be sad temporarily but she'll come out all the more joyful at the end of the story. The world outside Neapolix will soon turn crazy with illness far darker than your own, Maleficent." Sarto explained. "Even you may not return from it. Will you give me the fox to take care of, pleae?"

"Yes, fine. I'll do it." Maleficent snapped her fingers and the fox was at her feet.

"Come little one, rest in your bed that will give you pleasant dreams of your Princess connected by heart you are, Nuzzles." Sarto speaks. Nuzzles settled down in her bed made for her in the stone hallway.

opalarkiddain Normaniforever4