Chapter 18-The Dungeons

Philip made his way down the stairs he had run up hastily with the fairies to get back to Aurora previously on the 20th it was now the 23rd of March in the 1317 year.

"So this is where Maleficent put you, I am surprised she wouldn't spell you, Philip."

"Well to be honest, I didn't commit a crime against her till killing her albeit with the help of the Good Fairies as well. I never would have succeeded without them." Philip admits. "But I don't like killing not if we can resolve the matter. I am going to give Maleficent back her raven friend and she'll be invited to our wedding. I am going to make it up to the elderly fairy." He refused to call her wicked despite her powers. He set Phildor on the stone bed of the stall next to the one he had been in. We'd be head upstairs. Night's nearly upon us. And we need to find those tubes of charcoal dust before we settle down for rest, Murvin help me look through the castle."

"Yes, of course, Prince Philip." Murvin answered right away. They searched every room of the Forbidden palace and found 5 tubes of Charcoal dust in a dark rickety cabinet.

"How can anyone live in a palace that's practically falling into disarray, I kind of pity Maleficent actually." Murvin admits.

"So do I." Philip agreed. "We're only taking two tubes that's all we need for now."

Murvin nodded and Philip packed two charcoal  dust tubes. They left three behind. They settled in the courtyard and fell asleep away from the now smoking pyre.

Meanwhile Darrella had woken Dahlia and Grandpa up and they followed the trail markers to Aurora. They found the open window to the secret room.

"Princess Aurora are you okay?" asked Dahlia.

"Just waiting off hay fever, Dahlia, my friend." Aurora sighed she drank more honey water."

Her violet color return to her eyes, but her face was still pretty red, her arms were also pretty red.

"That's more than hay fever, Aurora." says Darrella. "What are you drinking?"

"Honey water." states Aurora. "Murvin put it together. And my little songbird friends have been keeping me in good company by sweetly singing merry little tunes, my friends."

"What did this?" asked Dahlia.

"Daffodil flowers the full plant, the pollen, the petals of the blossom and the leaves and stems will attack roses and tulips and cause both those flowers to wilt, Dahlia."

"Princess Daylight?" gasped Darrella. "I've seen this book before her story is far from finished."

"An unfinished story how is that possible?" asked Dahlia.

"It's possible." Darrella said.

"From what I can tell she has undergone the same tragedy I have." Aurora sighs coughing. Dahlia handed her a piece of cloth to cover her mouth and wipe down her nose.

Meanwhile at the cottage of Aurora's Brando Murvin's cousin awoke.

"How do you feel boy? You were under a trance. I fixed your charm. It's freed of the dark magic and can no longer absorb it instead it shall reflect dark magic next time your Auntie tries to use it against you, dearie."

"I feel like I can breathe and think again on my own. Owe!"

"Oooh, don't move your arms, Tawny nicked you with his talons to protect me."

Tawny rolled his eyes immediately at Fauna's words.

"I'm still washing and cleaning them so those cuts can heal, little one." Fauna insisted. "This will sting, lad."

He closed his eyes as he felt a piece of linen scrap against the deep wound with stinging medicine upon it

He closed his eyes as he felt a piece of linen scrap against the deep wound with stinging medicine upon it. The upside down moon crescents in his eyes had faded naturally since Fauna caused the spell to be finished with retaliation of her own magical finishing chant.

Then Fauna bandaged it with lots of cloth.

"Now young man, absolutely not one night of hunting for a month. You go out in the wild even with this bandage you risk getting rabid animals from infected wild animals. If their salvia touches you or something you have to touch it will thrive in your open wounds, Brando. Now head home your Mom and Daddy must be worried sick!" She instructed and warmed him kindly.

"Thank you, Fairy Fauna and I'm sorry for what I have participated in the last two days."

"Don't worry about it, child. The important thing is that wasn't the real you and the real you is finally back, dear. Now off with you, young lad!" Fauna forgave him. She was the most trusting and the most forgiving of all fairies. She firmly believed good could pop
up in the most unexpected people to have it.

opalarkiddain Normaniforever4