Oh no

————————-No one POV————————

  "Hey, you okay there?"

  Taylor looks up to see the tall figure above her. His powerful dark-eyed stare was filled with so much strength but also calmness. Taylor's quickly pulls her thumb out of her mouth and gazed at the man with big blue eyes full of tears. Taylor started to panic. She sorta zoned out while crying, she didn't completely realize how public her meltdown exactly was.

  "Hey..." Asher started. "Do you want me to walk you to the nurse's offi-" before he could finish Taylor rushed out the door.
She ran out of the classroom and up the staircase that lead to the quad.

  She ran as fast as she could while also trying to ignore the strange fuzz coming over her. How could she be so stupid, crying in class, What if they find out about her past or her living situation? While running she wasn't exactly looking where she was going. Once she got onto the entrance to the quad, her foot got caught in a small crack in the ground, sending her flying face forward into the concrete.

    Falling, her knee slammed into the ground causing great pain to fill her leg. She lay on the dirty ground, still partly in shock. Her ears were almost ringing from the early silence. As the word around her came into focus, she realized the audience that was starting to gather around her.

   She quickly tried to push herself up from the ground to avoid the attention. As she pushed off the ground a sharp pain stabbed her knee, making her let out a scream in pain, and fall back onto the ground.

————————-Asher POV ————————-

    I've spent the past 5mins searching for Taylor. UGG, how could I be so dumb, I shouldn't have approached her so suddenly. Who knows where she is now.

   As I walk into the quad, I notice a large group of students circling something. Curious, I walk into the large crowd. As I made my way through the zoo of people, the thing they are surrounding comes into view. IT WAS TAYLOR!! Lying on the ground whimpering in pain. There was also quite a bit of blood on her as well.

I push and shove through the crowd. Once I get through I nell down to the down we're Taylor lies. "TAYLOR!!" I yell. "Are you okay?"

I try to grab one of her hands and try to lift her, but she quickly pulls away. "NO!!" She cries. "Get off me" she panics. I back up slightly, I didn't mean to scare her.

She tries to push herself back up, but fails, landing back on her butt. "Ow," she mumbles.

"Here let me help you" I calmly say, attempting to reach my hand out. She quickly pushes it away, but I just ignore her. I put one hand on her waist, and the other underneath her, and lift her onto my hip.

"NOOO!!!" She sobs while thrashing in my grasp.

"Shh" I try to soothe her. "I'm just going to take you to the nurse okay. I just don't want you walking with that knee okay?"

She just continues to cry and try to get out of my hold. Not knowing what to do, I start bouncing her on my hip. After a minute her sobs start to soften. Still bouncing Taylor, I make my way towards the nurses office.

   As held Taylor I noticed how incredibly light she is. She was so adorable, after crying for what seemed like forever, she finally started calming down, it almost seemed like she was going to fall asleep. Her head was rested on my shoulder, and her thumb was in her mouth.

    It was all great until we got to to the nurses office door. As soon as we get a few feet away Taylor pokes her head up.

"NO!!" she screams.

  I look at her confused, "what's wrong?"

   She starts to squirm and cry in my arms. before I can tighten my grip, Taylor slips out of my grasp. She tries limping away, but she couldn't get far. She slams into a rock hard chest.

   "We're do you think your going?"