chapter 1

My name is y/n Alvarez Julian Alvarez little sister. I am 17 years old when i was 5 and Julian was 10 our father passed away my mother left

3 months later and Julian and i moved in with his best friend Enzo and his parents basically became ours, we lived in argentina our whole life's our mom is Argentinian and so was our dad.

I go to river with Julian and Enzo when they train every day so when they got transferred to barca i expected to do the same.

It was may 4, 2022 Enzo Julian and i's flight leaves tomorrow at 3:00 which means i won't be sleeping.

*knock* "come in!" i yell as i'm packing my bag "hola hermanita estás lista para mañana?" (hello little sister are you ready for tomorrow?)
"hola Julian si ya estoy terminando" (hey Julian yea i'm finishing up) "okay asta mañana y/n" (ok good night y/n) "buenas noches" (good night)

AN: i really don't want to write in Spanish and english so they will only speak spanish a couple of times

it's currently 8:00pm the boys are sleeping and i'm still awake im waiting to sleep on the plane, they have to wake up in half an hour. 8:30 hits the clock and i go wake up the boys it's a 3 hour car ride and we will probably leave at 9:00 so we'll get to the airport around 12:00 and that gives us time to get starbucks, the boys will probably say no like always. I wore gray sweats and a white crop top

i walk out with my backpack and suitcase to see the boys already ready with enzo's parents "isn't that shirt too short?" says enzo "no i feel fine in it" "yea enzo's right i don't want any boys looking at you" replies julian  "julian if boys look ...

"isn't that shirt too short?" says enzo "no i feel fine in it" "yea enzo's right i don't want any boys looking at you" replies julian "julian if boys look at her it's because she looks pretty" cuts in enzo's mom

"we have to go come on y/n & julian" i hear enzo say behind me
"ok bye mom bye dad thank your for everything and helping julian and i"
i call enzo's parents mom and dad cause they were more parents to me than my actual parents.

in the car
"can we get starbucks please?" "no y/n at this point your addicted" "PLEASE ENZO" "no and stop screaming you'll wake up julian" "fine"

i pouted and sat back putting on violetta i know i'm too old but that show is my childhood and it kind of funny since the guy she likes is from spain and she is argentinian even tho she didn't end up with him maybe i'll be like her and find a spanish boyfriend, although juli and enzo wouldn't allow it.

we finally got to the airport and since there was a lot of traffic we got there at 2:30 we rushed to our plane and luckily got the on time.

landing
We landed and enzo had to rent a car, we searched the address of the apartments for barca. We get to our apartment and we were pretty sleepy so we checked into the apartments FC gives us and fell asleep immediately.

i woke up to my alarm 6:30 the boys were up and we got ready i wore an argentinian sweatshirt with some jeans
"y/n don't were that they'll be pissed" "calm down julian it's just a sweater" "i'm letting you know now y/n don't come to me for help after" "yea yea i won't"

 i woke up to my alarm 6:30 the boys were up and we got ready i wore an argentinian sweatshirt with some jeans "y/n don't were that they'll be pissed" "calm down julian it's just a sweater" "i'm letting you know now y/n don't come to me for help a...

we went outside and i realized it was pretty hot and i didn't have anything under but i just ignored it after.

We got in the car enzo drove julian was a passenger and i sat in the back the drive was 45 minutes but since we passed by startbucks we were late. "See y/n now we are late because of you" "oh calm down enzo" i replied as i got out the car

at the stadium
xavi: "alright everyone these are our new teammates julian alvarez and enzo fernandez  "whose the girl?" say someone "hi i'm y/n julian's sister i always come to practice with them, wait why it that not allowed i'm sorry"

"no no it's okay i'm xavi the coach everyone come introduce yourself to the three" everyone came up and introduced themselves but only one caught my eye, gavi. i know i know everyone feels the same but i mean have you seen him? he shook my hand and we had eye contact for a while until julian noticed and dragged me away.

Practice lasted 3/2 hours so i was getting really hot i told xavi and he told me to go to the shop and put on a random shirt, i was so hot i wasn't reading the names so i grabbed a #30 shirt and went on.

After practice was over the boys came to the bench where i was sitting "y/n what's that?" "oh i was getting hot with the argentinian sweater and i didn't have another shirt so i just grabbed a random one, xavi said it was ok." "it's gavis" i heard one of the players say "hmm i didn't even notice is that okay gavi?" i looked at him "hm oh yea yea that's okay" his cheeks got a little red and he got embarrassed, i didn't see anything wrong with it everyone was looking at him i would be embarrassed too but everyone was laughing at him i kinda felt bad.

While we were leaving Ferran and ansu invited us out for drinks everyone from the team is going, we agree and get their number to text us the time. when we got back home i took a shower and got ready i wore a silk green top and a black skirt with paint splatters.

i did some makeup mascara and highlighter and eyeliner that's all but for some reason the eyeliner wouldn't come out so i kept re-doing it

since we all live in the same building we would all take the same limo but i took my time with the eyeliner so enzo and julian went and waited in the limo.

i finally got ready and was heading out but i bumped into pedri and gavi "hey your y/n right?" "yea your perdi right?" "correct are you coming with us?" yea im heading there right now" "great do you wanna sit with us?" "sure" i saw gavi nudge pedri and pedri smerking but thought nothing of it and went to the limo.

it was a 2h ride so i talked a lot with pedri all though gavi was really quite but we had a lot of eye contact.

we finally got there and got a table we ordered a whole bottle of vodka and enzo didn't want me to drink but soon gave in and we started playing never have i ever.

AN: hey guys pls lmk what you guys would like and i'll update once i get 5 views :) it's my first book so pls lmk how i'm doing thanks and bye