Chapter 15

Rhemingtons POV:

Give me what is mine. And I will not start a war, alpha to alpha you don't want casualties or a broken mate. She's been used, abused, and she wouldn't make a good mate. You have ten days to give her back to me. TEN! TEN! Or I will kill your pack, and your mate and you will be left with nothing...

We had ten days to prepare for a full on war. I know this wasn't going to be good, so we let the woman and children go to a neighboring pack. We weren't risking that. I also had to call my allies, to help me with this. I don't know what he was. I don't know what he was capable of. He could be anything.

We trained hard everyday. Patrol was on edge and multiplied. Everyone was watching there backs.

All Quinn did was cry... she was terrified that she was the reason this was happening. I tried explaining to her this was wolf world. This is what happened and nothing would stop it.

I was on the field with my guards training them when I smell her. The most beautiful scent ever to exist. Catching her in the corner of my eye, AK gets a little cocky and takes his shirt off. Her eyes bulge.

"Princess come here."

She looks uncertain. But my tone makes her shuffle her feet inch by inch, closer to me. Leaning down I whisper in her ear, "like what you see baby."

She gulps and I take a risky move. I put her hand on my chest. The sparks are flying. Yeah fuck this. I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder, slapping her ass as we walk towards my house.

            |||||||||||| Spicy stuff ||||||||||

I throw her on the bed. "You drive me crazy mi amor, do you know how bad I want to fuck that little pussy of yours?"

"Aren't you suppose to uh uh be trai-n-ning?"

" I have more important business at the moment."

The way she grins makes me want her even more. her plump lips, and eyes are screaming, to fuck her. She looks up to me and I watch her try to say something but her words refuse to come out of her mouth. "Use your words princess." she looks baffled. I push her closer to the edge. "is my little Quinn a little kinky?' Her mouth opens like a fish out of the water. 

I start running my fingertips over the goose bumps on her arms. she shivers. Trust me, I know how to touch a woman, but the whimpers, and the softness of her skin are really making me doubt my knowledge. Now I wish I wouldn't have touched anyone but her. I can see that her eyes are glazed. and I know my eyes are black. My hands start drawing patterns into her skin. As it gets closer and lower she throws her head back. My wolf wants to rip her clothes off and take her right here, but I'm trying to contain him. "Please daddy, please." 

I slowly take off her shorts. I can smell her lust, the need, the want dripping from her cunt. "close your eyes." her eyes slowly close and I dip my head between her legs. One lick was all I needed to watch her absolutely destroy herself. And it was then that I knew I had her in the palm of my hand. My fingertips find her swollen clit and as I lap like a thirsty dog, I rub her clit. Her screams can hopefully be heard miles and miles away.  I put my fingers inside of her, She gasps. she tries to squeeze her thighs and move my head from her soaking cunt but I refuse to allow that. "Is my girl getting anxious?" I tease. 

Her reaction tells me everything I need to know. Quinn had never been touched nor talked to like this. I of course was going to savor this moment as she squirmed and screamed. My tongue started working faster as I found her g-spot and moved my fingers. I ate her like I had never had a meal in my life. I ate her like it was my last day on earth. 

"Rhemi-ington. FUCK. oh god something...somethings happening."

My eyes reach her eyes. "Cum for me baby." she wiggles around and opens her legs wider. She makes me want to act feral. Her legs close suddenly and I feel the shake, which means I did my job. I smirk between her lips. 

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||END OF SPICY STUFF|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I remove myself from between her legs and as I look up she is passed out. Must be tough being a human. Any other she wolf would've wanted another round. I'm about to walk out of the door when I turn around and pull the cover up above her. I may be an Alpha but I'm not that cruel. "Sleep well, Quinn." I whisper as I shut her door. 

"What was that noise Remington?" and all of a sudden my eyes connect with my family and best friend. I'm snapped back to reality. "I was helping her with a nightmare." 

That seems to make everyone happy and I watch all of them scatter. 

"Might want to wipe your chin son."