NAMJIN:- INTERTWINED 1

MAIN SHIP:- NAMJIN

TITLE:- INTERTWINED

SUMMARY:- Obsessed NAMJIN. Toxic relationship.

==============================

What happens when you're so obsessed with a person you don't want to let them go?

Well, thats exactly what happened to Seokjin and Namjoon.

Two persons and neither agrees to let go.

==~==

The very first time they met was at a High School arts competition.

They'd each represented their schools.

Seokjin had submitted his painting and stood in the rear of the competitors.

He hated being here. He would not have been in the competition if his father hadn't told him to.

He fiddled with his silver cufflinks a languid nonchalant expression on his face as opposed to the tense expression on the other youths.

The only other person who wasn't tense was Namjoon. He had on a lightly curved smile that looked very confident. His looked quite sunny, the friendly tube and stood at the front.

From where he stood, Seokjin observed the boy.

He looked at Namjoon talk to a girl who stood next to him. The girl seemed shy and had a light flush on her face. Probably from what Namjoon had said to her.

But even though he had a smile on, Seokjin could clearly see in his eyes that he saw the girl as nothing. Literal nothing. Much like how Seokjin himself viewed people.

It was quite interesting how he put up a sunny front and personality to hide it.

==~==

Namjoon had also noticed Seokjin. The boy hadn't exactly been inconspicuous, staying far away from the others with a nonchalant expression on his face.

The look in his eyes were what could be mistaken for arrogance but was actually natural disinterest.

And not only in the competition but in people as well.

Someone like him.

Their eyes met and Namjoon flashed a bright smile at the other.

Seokjin had raised a brow and looked away at the time.

The two hadn't exchanged even a word. Just that glance across the group of youths and they were entangled in a rather complicated web.

==~==

A year passed until they met again. Namjoon had transfered to Seokjin's school. A scholarship student.

Seokjin's father was a big sponsor of the school. And he also had shares. So Seokjin was quite a sheltered student.

When he'd found out that boy would attend his school, he had requested for them to be placed in the same class. And as seatmates.

Seokjin sat at the rear of the class. One reason being his height, the other being that he honestly could nor be bothered and the back seat lessened the attention people placed on him.

That day, Namjoon had walked into the class, his classic sunny smile spread on his face. He seemed like a very friendly person.

"Hello. I'm Kim Namjoon, your new classmate. I hope we all get along." He said gently.