NAMJIN:- FEMININE

MAIN SHIP:- NAMJIN

TITLE:- FEMININE

SUMMARY:- Feminine Seokjin. BDSM. Dub-con bordering on non-con? Hard-core?

I feel like I'm stepping on a land mine. I'm very unnerved.

Do I know what I'm doing? No. No I don't. If I do anything wrong, y'all should be darlings and tell me what I did.

Campers may not put trust in me and stay safe inside their tents to read. Also have hobi water beside you!!! You may need the whole bottle, or only a sip! I'm not sure!

==================================

Seokjin had a lot of admirers. Or rather, a lot of people who wanted to fuck him.

It amused him.

The lustful leers they'd direct to him, the unhidden arousals, the filthy words they'd say, even the texts hed recieve from those horny men. It all amused him.

There was one man however, who he fancied.

Kim Namjoon.

The 6 foot tall man with a muscular frame his biceps and pecs bulging from his shirt. A waist that seemed so perfectly outlined in the slim fit dress pants and the brown leather belt on it.

His face was even more divine. Defined features with perfectly plump pale pink lips. And dimples, deliciously attractive dimples.

He was Seokjin's type. Practically tailor-made for him.

He had basically popped out of Seokjin's imagination.

At the moment, the man sat all the way across the room surrounded by admirers. Little twinks who were just short from pathetically begging the man to fuck them.

Laughable.

Seokjin hopped down from his stool arranging his flowy pink skirt as he made his way to the man.

Namjoon watched as quite a number of boys fought for his attentions. Some of them he knew, others he didn't.

And as much as Namjoon would love to get in bed with someone, he didn't like things like this. Things that come easy and were uninteresting.

They bored him.

So he just watched their antics nonchalantly.

Then he saw him.

Kim Seokjin.

The feminine man who was the sexual fantasy of most men here. And also one who Namjoon would gladly accept fucking.

Seokjin looked absolutely divine wearing a black silk shirt that hung loosely on his broad shoulders exposing a delicious amount of his beautiful pale skin and collarbones. The skirt he wore was tiny, flowy and a beautiful blush pink stopping mid-thigh and showcasing long luxurious legs that seemed to go on for days and Namjoon could not deny the desire to have them wrapped around his waist.

On the man's foot were a pair of black leather boots that seemed quite inconsistent with his outfit but made him even more alluring. They made his stride seem even more confident, authoritative even.

And this man was heading towards Namjoon.

He walked straight up to him and wrapped a hand around his waist looking at the surrounding people.