NAMJIN:- BROTHERS

MAIN SHIP:- NAMJIN

TITLE:- BROTHERS

SUMMARY:- INCEST. NAMJIN AS TWINS.

A couple of campers don't read incest.... Well, this is fiction. And in fiction all things are possible.

If you find it offensive, be a sweetheart and move to the next chapter. Don't do things to harm yourself. All campers must pay attention to their safety.

If you're interested, then feel free to read.

Those campers who go further must remember to have a bottle of hobi water nearby. Pay attention to safety!!!

==============================

Seokjin could feel Namjoon's breath on his nape.

"Morning darling." The man said his morning voice low and raspy.

Quite seductive, Seokjin thought.

He mumbled something unintelligible back in return as he snuggled close into the other man's bare chest.

Namjoon seemed quite dissatisfied as he peppered kisses along his neck and collar bone making light hickeys. Seokjin could feel the slight sting from the man's canines marking his skin.

He could also tell that these were the same spots the man had marked on his skin the day before.

He felt amused. But he still didn't want to get up.

He felt himself being turned over so he lay on his back. Namjoon was now hovering above him as he raised his shirt to place more hickeys.

Seokjin tried to push him away but his hands were caught and held.

He still didn't want to get up so he left Namjoon to his devices.

"You're still not getting up?" Namjooon whispered beside his ear.

Seokjin smiled slightly but he still kept his eyes closed.

Namjoon chuckled lightly and continued his work, his lips latching to one nipple as he scraped the nipple lightly with his teeth earning a low whine from Seokjin.

He twirled his tongue around the one nipple teasingly as his free hand played with the other.

"Joon~" Seokjin moaned in a low voice, arching his chest slightly.

Namjoon left that nipple and put his mouth over the other doing the same. Scratching lightly with his teeth and teasingly twirling with his tongue before sucking.

"Joon~"

Namjoon removed his mouth from the nipple and hooked his fingers on the waist band of Seokjin's trousers.

He tugged it down and the cold air hit Seokjin's already hard dick but it was quickly replaced by the warmth of Namjoon's mouth.

If anything pleased Seokjin apart from Namjoon himself, it was his awesome tongue skills.

Whether it was a rimjob or a blowjob, Namjoon was the best at it.

So when the man's tongue ran over his entire length skittishly, he could not hold back the moan that hung on his lips.

His hands weren't held in place anymore but he made no move to push Namjoon away anymore as Namjoon took more of his length inside his mouth, deepthroathing him.

Seokjin grunted lightly as the sensation.

He was close. Really close.

But Namjoon being the fùcking tease of a brother, removed his lips from his dick an ambigious pop sounding.