NAMJIN:- ALPHA

MAIN SHIP:- NAMJIN

TITLE:- INTERTWINED

SUMMARY:- Violence? Smut? ABO.

You know, I'll never write a normal AO ship so if that's what you're looking for, sorry to dissappoint.

This is still AA like the last. I went back to the last universe. It was 10 years later. They seem quite fine.

This time, I caught them banging. I didn't peek. This was not written by me (  ̄ー ̄)

As for the Violence tag, it's AA for goodness sake. It's supposed to be violent. And yes, 10 years schanges people so that's what happened.

Now run along~ I promise there'll be fluff~~~

==============================

"Fuck Jin! Get off me!"

Seokjin watched the man struggle under him with an amused smile stretching his lips.

He chuckled and pushed Namjoon back down on the bed when he tried to push him away grinding down harder on the other man's exposed cock.

Namjoon groaned loudly causing Seokjin to smile.

"Baby, you're just so cute." He said happily.

He watched Namjoon's face turn red in either anger or embarrassment. Seokjin couldn't help laughing at his constipated expression.

"I'm not cute! Don't fucking call me that." Namjoon huffed, his voice coming breathier than he would have liked. He flipped Seokjin over with one quick move taking advantage of his momentary distraction.

Seokjin smiled seemingly not minding the change in their position as his hands went to Namjoon's dick, tugging it harshly. "Why? I think you're cute." He insisted.

He himself didn't mind being called cute despite being a dominant Alpha. Why? Because any word used to express how goodlooking he was was accepted by Seokjin. Simple.

"Shut the fuck up, Jin." Namjoon growled angrily, canines heading for Seokjin's neck.

Now, the Alpha in Seokjin couldn't resit letting out a warning growl but of course Namjoon wouldn't listen.

His teeth sunk into the others neck nipping at Seokjin's pulse point and causing him to let out a raspy gasp his nails digging into the flesh of Namjoon's ass.

Namjoon hissed but still went for his glands sinking his teeth hard enough for Seokjin's Alpha to fight back.

Seokjin slipped his hand in Namjoon's new long hair and tugged hard enough to remove the fucking dog from his neck and flip them over. For the nth time since Namjoon had decided to have long hair, Seokjin felt it was such a fucking good idea!

This time he made sure to lock Namjoon in place with his hands on the other man's hair tugging harshly if he made a move.

Namjoon glared at him. Almost hatefully, if Seokjin could say.

"Hey, Alpha." Seokjin said prettily watching Namjoon get both annoyed and turned on by the word.

Seokjin didn't give him even a minute reprieve as his hands pumped Namjoon's cock fast watching the other man try to free himself from the position he was in while groaning from the sensation.

At this point, Seokjin was in charge. And Namjoon really didn't like that.

Seokjin rolled his eyes disdainful at Namjoon's glare a smirk on his lips. "Don't tell me that's all you're gonna do? Glare me into submission? Baby, I'm not a regular Alpha, you know. You'll have to try harder. Or let me fuck you."