NAMGI:- SERIALIZATION

MAIN SHIP:- NAMGI

TITLE:- SERIALIZATION

SUMMARY:- Writer Yoongi.

I have to say, this idea was dished out to me by Comrade Min Yoongi and a friend of mine. You might all be aware of the Min Yoongi fan fiction incident.

If you're not, I have nothing to say other than..... I hope you succeed in all endeavours.

If you have, then good. It just so happened that I came across this precious clip recently while trying to dispel negative Fengshui from my surroundings.

And so, I got this idea.

Honestly, Yoongi didn't clearly say he did write fanfiction..... but he also didn't say he didn't. His words are very easy to add meaning to since they leave a lot of room for imagination.

So this it how it went~

==============================

Yoongi suddenly wondered; of all the Korean names and surnames he could find, why did he choose to use Kim Namjoon in his book?

And why of all the universities in Korea and off all the dorms, why did Kim Namjoon become his roommate?!

It was too much of a fucking coincidence!

The first time Yoongi had seen Namjoon, it was downstairs of the dorm building.

The tall, tan skinned man wearing a polo shirt and dark jeans that seemingly clung to his body was impressive from just the back view.

Yooongi had taken a few moments to fully access the man's figure from behind. The black short cropped hair, the beautiful tanned skin, the impressive rippled muscles on his exposed arms and the view of his biceps from his polo sleeves, his glorious taut ass and the long legs and thick thighs.

This was Yoongi's Mr Perfect basically printed from his head. He sighed feeling quite curious as to how such a man would look like.

When he got close enough, he was able to see the face.

And shit! This was Kim Namjoon come to life! The fuck!

The slightly raised eyebrows, the monolided eyes with their tails slightly raised in an ascetic manner, his delicate nosebridge and the beautiful full pink lips. His eyes moved to the strong jaws and the impressive masculine lines of the others face.

Even the expression was on point! A calm expression with undertones of detachment.

It almost seemed like Yoongi was imagining things until the man spoke.

"Hello senior." He said.

"Hey. You're new here?" Yoongi asked.

The man nodded. "Um... could you please help me with one of these?"

Yoongi agreed. Everything for the handsome guy!

He took one of the bags and helped the man with him.

"Thanks." The man said, his voice was calm and slightly deep but gentle.

Yoongi had written the exact same thing in his book. How come even their voices matched. If this guy straight up said his name was Kim Namjoon he would totally believe it!

"By the way, I'm Kim Namjoon."

Yoongi: (*_*)!!!

"Wait, your name is actually Kim Namjoon?!" He asked feeling more than surprised. His creation had really come to life?! He was just joking when he said he wished Kim Namjoon was real?!

But still—

"Yes. What's your name?" Namjoon answered.

Yoongi absentmindedly told his name as he thought of the possibility of this being a prank set up by someone. If not, what sort of conincidence was this?

As he followed the Kim Namjoon guy, he seemed to notice that they were heading to a familiar area.

His fucking dorm. Don't tell him this guy was a neighbor?!

"I'm in dorm 1202. What about you?" The guy asked as soon as the thought crossed Yoongi's mind.

Oh, great. He was his roommate. How amazing.

=======================

Aiyo! This is where I end.

I might continue this. I don't know. And I will let you know what Yoongi wrote in his novel.

But that's for another day.

It's cute right? I also think so too.

You see, this happened to someone I know. And they're dating now. Unfair, I know.

She wrote this teen novel about a curvy dark skinned beauty with big doe eyes, long lashes and a small dulcet voice. And boom! She met one a year after.

And they started dating. Totally cheating!

Alas, the struggles of a single dog surrounded by these gay scums. I feel singular and singular with every passing second.

If you happen to be a writer, maybe you can try it too. It worked for my friend and Yoongi. It might work for you too ;)

Take notice, it did not work for me. So yeah.

Okay, that's all. I'm out.

See you at the next oneshot. 👋

— Xenon717