NAMJIN:-

MAIN SHIP:- NAMJIN

TITLE:-

SUMMARY:- Domestic Namjin.

Just some things I suffered from my brother cooking. And so since I love Seokjin so much, I project it onto him.

==============================

Seokjin was devastated. Very devastated.

For the first time in his life, he was sick! The type where he had to stay in the hospital for a few days.

He felt like his entire life was probably crumbling. Now he could no longer say he'd never been sick! How terrible.

The person in charge of him during this period was Namjoon, his 6ft tall baby who seemed like his world had also crumbled too.

"Hyung, do you feel hot? Are you thirsty? Can I help with anything?....... Are your feet numb, I can give you a massage? Do you have a headache?—"

Sigh, this was the reason why he never wanted to be sick. Namjoon would hover about him like he didn't have hands and feet to do things himself.

Even minor little fevers would make Namjoon panic. Not to talk of him actually being really sick.

And another thing...... the cooking. It was an— experience.

==≈==

The first day after Seokjin returned back home, Namjoon had made him porridge.

To be honest, Namjoon's cooking skills had been improved greatly. After all, he would no longer serve him voodoo as food. So yeah, it was better.

Now, at least he could identify the substance in the plate as porridge. It was progress to say the least.

Seokjin took a spoonful and paused. His expression was very calm, very stoic, unmoving.

Namjoon who sat opposite him looked at him anxiously. "Hyung, is it bad? I didn't taste it."

Seokjin swallowed the porridge expresionlessly while deliberating on how to answer.

He must not hurt Namjoon's poor heart and he must also be honest. Very tricky.

"It..... reminds me of the sea." He said solemnly after a while.

Namjoon was confused but smiled anyway. "Well, it's good if you like it."

Then he left to clear the kitchen.

Seokjin stared at the porridge bowl. Well, what men do in the name of love.....

Namjoon who was clearing up curiously took a spoon spoon to taste. His expression changed immediately spitting it all into the sink as he hurriedly washed his mouth.

This was..... it really did taste like the sea. That's all.

He ran out of the kitchen and took Seokjin's bowl away. "Don't eat this. Its not good."

Seokjin obediently let him take the sea tasting porridge away from him.

==≈==

By the next day, Seokjin was already better although Namjoon still wouldn't let him cook. For the safety of his own life and his darling, Seokjin had instructed him on the amount of salt to use.

Namjoon had conscientiously followed his instruction in making the egg fried rice and felt that it was probably bound to be good.

It was brought before the master.

Seokjin took a spoon. His eyes flickered.

He didn't wait for Namjoon to ask, instead taking a spoon and raising it to Namjoon's lips.

"Taste it. It's very sweet."

Namjoon hesitantly took the spoon. And his expression turned into a wierd grimace.

Seokjin drank a glass of water and looked at him. "How is it?"

His eyes stared at Namjoon seriously.

Namjoon could only answer. ".... it's really sweet."

=======================================

I really do not have any idea to write down so yall have to make do with this, okay?

For the salty dish, it took me all my years of expression management. to keep my expression straight. I was almost dying.

Unlike Seokjin, I had him taste it too. I could not suffer alone.

My brother is great at everything except cooking. Or well, he can cook but somehow, everything ends up mixed. It's a very special skill.

Anyway.....

See you at the next oneshot 👋