JINKOOK:- ???

MAIN SHIP:- JINKOOK

TITLE:- ???

SUMMARY:- Jinkook. Taehyung and Jimin cameo.

Forge ahead, young ones!

===============================

Early in the morning, the occupants of dorm 303 were already awake.

Jimin: [The kid has woken up.]

Taehyung: [He's washing his hair.]

Jimin: [Now he's taking a bath.]

Taehyung: [He's sprayed on perfume.]

Jimin: [He's picking out his most formal clothes.]

Taehyung: [He's even wearing the shoes we went to buy yesterday.]

Click.

The door of the bathroom opened again and the two in the dorm immediately hid their phones and pretended to be sleeping.

Jungkook who was unaware of their little actions walked to the mirror and looked at himself. He thought for a while and nodded.

..... This should be okay, right?

Jimin behind him peeked his head out and saw Jungkook rummage around in his drawers bringing out a small box.

His eyes widened.

He put his head back taking out his phone and sending a message.

Jimin: [Box! Box! He took out a box that looks like ring box!!!]

Taehyung: [What?!! Isn't he progressing too fast. How many times have you met!]

Jimin: [How would I know?! Didn't you teach him properly?! People shouldn't propose on the third date! What's the matter with this kid?]

Taehyung: [I don't know! We should stop him!]

Taehyjng took a deep breath and sat up turning to face Jungkook. "Kook, you're going to visit Jin-hyung? Why don't you buy um.... flowers, fruit and milk?"

Jimin who had just sat up: ???? The heck! Was he going to a hospital to visit? What sort of advice was this?

Jungkook thought about it and blushed. "Then what sort of flowers? Are roses...."

"I really don't think you should propose now. You've only met about five times. It's too soon." Jimin said wisely.

"I'm proposing?"

Seeing Jungkook's confused face Jimin was also confused. "I saw you bring out a small box. Wasn't that a ring?"

Taehyung stared from Jimin to Jungkook and back to Jimin. "Did you really bring a box. What's in it?"

Jungkook blushed and brought the box out, opening it.

Three heads peeked into the box.

".... A necklace. Then, this seems okay too..." Jimin was a bit disappointed. Where was the ring?!

"Jin-hyung would like it!"

After receiving encouragement, Jungkook was even more confident. He hugged Taehyung and Jimin quickly before hurrying out the door.

"Jimin-hyung, Taehyungie-hyung, I won't disappointed you!!!"

Jimin watched his fleeing back and collapsed onto his bed emotionally.

"The baby bird is leaving the nest." He cried.

Taehyung hummed in agreement. "And the old birds still remain single."

Jimin looked up and glared at him watching Taehyung giggled and run into the bathroom. He sighed and fell back down on his bed. It wasn't his fault that he wa single. He was just too gorgeous for humans to handle. Yes.

==≈==

Jungkook had gone to a flower shop on the way to get the roses. The owner of the flower shop was a friendly noona who whistled when she saw him.

She laughed happily when she saw his face turn red and carefully selected eleven dedicated roses for him wrapping them into a pretty bouquet.

"Aiyo! Little guy, you're dressed up so nicely. Is it a date with your sweetheart? Come, come, let me tell you. Girls nowadays like boys who are gentler. You must be careful when you confess!"

"Its a man." Jungkook corrected subconsiously.

The noona was a bit stunned but then nodded even more vigorously patting his shoulders. "Boys also like the gentle type too! It's still good. Still good. When you catch your sweetheart remember to stop here for flowers, okay?"

Jungkook nodded.

The noona seemed pleased and sent him away with an encouraging "Hwaiting!".

Jungkook pondered as he headed to Seokjins house. Must be a gentleman.

When Seokjin who had also dressed up and brought flowers opened the door, all he saw were red roses and....

"Good morning, Seokjin-ssi, how are you doing today? I couldn't sleep yesterday because... um...because I was thinking of you."

Seokjin: ???? Who was this strange person with the disgusting words? Where was his little guy???

He raised his eyes to look at his face and couldn't help laughing when he saw the face that was already dyed red.

Hearing Seokjin laugh, Jungkook couldn't wait to bury himself alive.

"Who taught you such strange words?" Seokjin chuckled.

Jungkook flushed and stuffed the roses in his arms not knowing how to reply.

Seokjin inexplicably felt like teasing him a bit more. Alas, who made him so cute?!

"Hey, those things you said.... aren't they supposed to be between lovers? Didn't you know?" He asked teasingly.

"I,I know." Jungkook lowered his head and stammered. his eyes looking everywhere but at Seokjin.

Seokjin nodded. Aiyo, it seems that the little guy really likes him. Then he has to hear him confess. Things like this must be witnessed first hand!

Seokjin laughed evilly in his heart. "What do you know. Speak clearly so I can understand what you mean."

Jungkook opened his mouth to speak. "S-Seokjin-ssi, I....."

Seokjin who hadn't heard a word: ???

Darling I knew you opened your mouth but I really didn't hear anything. How can there be such a confession?

"Huh?"

Jungkook repeated what he had said. "Seokjin-ssi, I..... you."

I swear, I can't hear you dear.

Seokjin looked at the young man that was so red that it was becoming alarming and sighed. Forget it, he'd just take the initiative. Just cause he was cute.

He leaned in and placed a chaste kiss on the boys lips. "Jungkook-ssi, I like you. Be my boyfriend."

Jungkook eyes widened. He was kissed?

"Jin-hyung, you're serious?"

Seokjin was a bit displeased pulling his ears. "Do I look like I'm joking? Why're you so timid. I said be my boyfriend. Want to or not?"

Jungkook hurriedly shook his head as he held Seokjin's hand. "No, no. I want to!"

Seokjin smiled complacently. "Then good. Come, come I'll teach you how to kiss."

==≈==

Jinkook.

Isn't it cute? Although everything about Jungkook is pretty good. I think I should write smut for this part. But that's till I'm a bit free.

So till then, darling.

See you at the next oneshot 👋

-Xenon717