VMINKOOK: JUNGKOOK

MAIN SHIP:- VMINKOOK

TITLE:- JUNGKOOK

SUMMARY:- Jungkook learns how to cuss. I guess....

This is how it all happened......

==============================

Jimin and Taehyung crouched behind a wall watching Jungkook's cousin scold him angrily.

"This stray rabbit! He did nothing!" Taehyung snarled quietly.

He so wanted to walk up there and beat up fucking Jeon Hee-Joo. But..... that bastard would take it out on Jungkook later on if he did.

Jimin rubbed the round ears on the top of his head soothingly. "Jungkookie is too naive and innocent. That's why he's bullied. We should teach him how to fight."

As soon as Hee-Joo was gone, Taehyung and Jimin ran up to Jungkook.

"Kook, are you okay?" Jimin asked concernedly as he checked Jungkook's expression.

On seeing them, Jungkook smiled. "Min! Taehyungie!"

Taehyung scoffed lightly and look away. "You're so happy after being scolded. Silly."

He poked Jungkook's head with his finger. This kid was too stupid!!!

Jimin smacked Taehyungs hands away. "Stop bullying him."

The three of them walked into a cafe and sat down.

"Jungkook, you can't let Hee-Joo keep bullying you everytime." Jimin started. Jungkook needed to be educated properly or he'd be taken advantage of.

"Yes." Taehyung echoed his claws reaching for the fluffy white ears on Jungkook's head of their own accord.

Jungkook didn't mind Taehyung touching his ears. He looked at Jimin. "He's just losing his temper. He didn't bully me."

Jimin sighed. See, too innocent.

Taehyung was very much enraged. He pinched Jungkook's cheeks. "You're too obedient. He's clearly bullying you. Come, let me tell you. The next time he loses his temper at you, you swear."

"Repeat after me. Fuck!"

"Fuck!"

"Shit!!"

"Shit!!"

"Damn!!!"

"Damn!!!"

Jimkn watched to two boys. One speaking and the other repeating faithfully.

The people around were already looking this way.

Taehyung voice was pretty loud and crisp tone he spoke with was quite catching. Jungkook however, spoke very softly and looked like he was reciting a nursery rhyme instead of swearing.

Incapable of being disgraced, Jimin pulled them both out of there.

"You two shouting cusswords in public, how is that normal." Jimin pinched their ears feeling quite embarrassed. Someone get the papers, he was about to disown these two.

He sighed and walked ahead.

Behind him, Taehyung was dedicatedly teaching Jungkook to cuss.

"You have to say it with anger! Power! Say it like you mean it!"

"Your mom!"

Taehyung felt that something was very wrong. Jungkook didn't sound like he was cussing at all. How could this make someone angry?! He wanted to squeeze this little idiot into a small fluff ball and steal him home. Ah! So silly!

He took a deep breath and looked towards the sky.

Seeing he hadn't spoken for a long time, Jungkook couldn't help asking. "What are you thinking about?"

Taehyung sighed heavily. "About life."

Jungkook looked at him. "Oh. What results have you come up with?"

Taehyung pointed to the slowly setting sun in the sky. "As you can see, even though the sun has set the weather is still hot, as such, teaching you how to cuss should be taken step by step not overnight."

Jungkook bowed his head and pondered this statement feeling like something was wrong somewhere. ".... So is there any connection between the two?"

Taehyjg sighed again..... heavier. "No."

Jimin who had paused in his tracks: "....." The heck was wrong with this kid?!

♤◆♤◆♤◆♤

The person Hee-Joo hated the most was Jungkook. He felt that Jungkook was too pretentious.

Acting like he was the best child in the world snd being all goody two shoes.

Even his parents fell for Jungkook's act.

He squeezed the glass of water in his hands determinedly as he stared at Jungkook who was washing dishes. He must expose this person! By all means!

Jungkook had noticed Hee-Joo's presence for a while now and did not understand why the other person kept staring st him so intently that his eyes might cramp.

Jungkook thought for a while and felt that since Hee-Joo was looking at him so intently, it didn't seem good for him not to talk to him. So he paused and looked down at the water glass in Hee-Joo's hand.

There were a few ice cubes floating in the water, quite conspicuous.

Jungkook looked at the ice cubes and said, "Hee-Joo, your mom, remember to drink warm water."

Hee-Joo spit out a sip of water almost thinking that he had heard wrong, and couldn't help coughing.

He coughed a few times in embarrassment, coughing up tears. When the cough had died down, he raised his head, widened his eyes and looked at Jungkkool in disbelief.

Did he hear correctly, Jungkook just said..... your mom?

Seeing him choking, Jungkook frowned and walked over patting him on the back. "Damn it, be careful when drinking water."

Hee-Joo: "???"

Jungkook looked at him to see if he was okay but found that his expression was a bit strange. Widened eyes stained with tears and furrowed brows.

He thought for a while and decided that Hee-Joo might be a little scared because he choked just now.

Jungkook felt that as a good cousin, he must comfort Hee-Joo properly so he reached out and stroked the light gray bunny ears on Hee-Joo's head. "Don't be fucking afraid."

Hee-Joo: "!!!"

After comforting Hee-Joo, Jungkook felt that he had fulfilled his responsibility as an older cousin well and was very satisfied, so he returned to his room.

Hee-Joo looked at Jungkook's back as he left and it took him quite some time to recover.

Ahhhh!!!! He cussed!!! He actually cussed!!!! A hypocrite!!!

♤◆♤◆♤◆♤

I had already finished writing this before Jungkook's 'Seven' was released. And I listened to the explicit version. And I realised..... I have prophetic powers!!!!!

(T0T)

I hereby declare this as the last time I update this book. I am going on to fulfill my calling as a prophet. I'll be working for BTS as their SPAC (Special Prophetic Affairs Consultant).(  ̄ー ̄)ノ

— Xenon717