[OT7] HOBI! - A SUSPICIOUS HOBI

MAIN SHIP:- HOBI!!!!!

TITLE:- A SUSPICIOUS HOBI

SUMMARY:- Featuring Namjoon and Maknae Kookie!

Just me imagining something in my head and sharing it with y'all.

==============================

"Tae!!! Kookie!!! You're being shipped toghether! Fuck! When exactly did this happen?!" Hoseok yelled from the dining.

He was staring at his phone with eyes so wide that they were about to pop out. Namjoon who was next to him raised an eyebrow.

"You didn't know?" He asked.

Hoseok shook his head. "It's not like I did not know we were being shipped. But its just..... Aiya! They're so dirty~~~"

Namjoon could understand exactly how Hoseok felt. He'd been really shocked when he first saw the fanarts and fanfics made by the shippers. Even their analysis of their interactions made him scared. He didn't even know he was doing what they said!

He stared at Hoseok's excited face as he scrolled through his phone his mouth occasionally gaping in shock before he would giggle excitedly.

He turned back. Well, it seems their reaction wasn't exactly the same.

Jungkook trudged into the dining, eyes closed and only one of his slippers on his foot the other foot dragging along his blanket.

He yawned widely as he took a seat. "Hobi-hyung, please be a bit quiet. Tae kept me up all night I literally have no stamina to deal with suddenly hearing my name screamed." He said drowsily. His head plopped onto the table making a dull 'thud'.

Namjoon winced slightly.

Hoseok however had frozen his eyes widened and his mouth hanging open as he pointed at Jungkook excitedly. "Tae kept you up all night?"

Jungkook hummed vacantly. "Uhuh. I tried coaxing him to let me get some shut-eye but he fucking did not agree! It was fucking 4am in the morning and he was fucking energetic. I can't deal with him!" He grumbled.

Namjoon sympathised with him. He was Tae's exclusive gaming partner and Taehyung would pull the youngest to play games till early in the morning. However, compared to Taehyung who was always high energy, Jungkook could barely keep up with him.

He turned to look at Hoseok who had an expression of 'I totally can't believe this!!!' written on his face. And somehow, he knew Hoseok wasn't thinking the same thing as him.

Hoseok looked at Jungkook's exhausted appearance and asked tentatively. "Kook, you and Tae really..... really did that all night?"

"Uhuh."

At Jungkooks affirmation, Hoseok's soul had flown out of his body.

He leaned back on his seat throwing his head back as he looked to heaven.

Fuck! He seemed to have stumbled upon a huge secret.

He covered his face with his hands.

He knew it! He knew it! Armies were so wise! They saw it before him! How could he not have noticed!

His entire world came crashing down.

==≈==

Aigooo! This is where I stop.

I imagined this entire thing and I couldn't stop laughing.

Imagining Hobi with the expression he always has on when he accuses the members on their games while pointing at a half dead Jungkook is the silliest thing ever!

It's all Armies fault though. Y'all made Hobi dirty~ Hehe~~~

Let me go search for something reasonable to write and get back to y'all

See you at the next oneshot 👋

- Xenon717