☆YOONMIN:- INTERTWINED 2 [One Drunken Night]

MAIN SHIP:- YOONMIN

TITLE:- INTERTWINED [ONE DRUNKEN NIGHT]

Free of smut. But smut is implied.

Completely safe for all campers. Though it might turn out to be sad, not too sad though.

Anyway, all campers should remember to bring tissues and handkerchiefs incase of emergencies.

===================================

Yoongi was in love with Park Jimin. Very much in love.

He didn't have high hopes for his love to be reciprocated, though. After all, though he had grown up with Jimin in the orphanage, though Jimin had come look for him years after he'd left, though he was always by his side. He didn't love him in that way.

Park Jimin only saw him as a brother. An able subordinate too. But that was all he could get.

He would watch the man flirt with men and women alike, draw them in with his allure and dismiss them like they meant nothing after.

One thing he would always say with a little confident smirk that Yoongi worshiped. "No one can resist my charms. Its lethal."

Yoongi honestly agreed with him. After all, he was Park Jimin.

He could charm anyone.

Once, Jimin became interested in a man.

Yoongi could tell when he was interested in someone.

The man was very handsome, quite silly and was easily fooled by Jimin. Jimin's favourite type.

To attract the man's attention, Jimin had hooked up with the man's girlfriend. The young lady had been unable to resist his charm and had fallen head over heels for him.

As usual. It really wasn't surprising.

The man like most men would be was angered when he found out.

Yoongi had just looked at him with pity. He was being drawn into a web. A really sticky one.

So when, the man who had initially hated Jimin ended up having sex with him, Yoongi had not been surprised.

After they had done the deed, Yoongi had dutifully brought a change of clothes for Jimin and drove him home.

But something was different with this particular man. Very different.

Jimin easily lost interest in people after he'd gotten them. He saw it as a game. After gaining the prize, the game no longer seemed interesting.

So when, after that day he'd continue to meet up with the man Yoongi felt a sense of danger.

Maybe he even felt insecure.

He would watch as Jimin called the man of his own initiative and laugh happily at the man's silly antics. He saw him approach the man to help with things he could easily get done himself. The man would cheer him up when he was in a bad mood.

Yoongi felt his chest tightening every time he saw Jimin smile because of that man.

Park Jimin was in love.