You're Coming With Me

Chapter 1: Terms and Conditions

Hello (Y/N), Welcome to the Freddy Fazbear Fan-Fiction Experience. Everything you see here is Copyrighted by ScottGames. Nothing here is Cannon to the mainline Five Nights at Freddy's Timeline. This book you are reading will be in its own lore all though it will carry some lore from the original Five Nights at Freddy's Games. You are reading the first book in this book series. Alright well these Terms and Conditions are short so see you soon I guess.

Chapter 2: Found You!

It was a normal night at the Freddy Fazbear Pizza-Plex. The Animatronics were about to their nightly Rome around the complex. Vanessa walk inside the complex and locked the door behind her, not knowing that she wasn't the only person inside. She turned on her flash light and started to walk around. She walked past the El Chip Restaurant until she heard a CRASH! Vanessa dashed into the El Chip Backroom. She saw a busted screen the use to be an El Chip Ad shown on other screens around the complex. It looked like someone or something threw an El Chip Plastic Dummy at it. She saw a silhouettes of someone behind a wide pillar. She quietly walked up to the person from behind. She then grabs the being and pulled him out from darkness and into the light. It was a small, thin child with apricot skin, messy brown hair and brown eyes. He has bandages on both his right cheek and his left knee. He wears a blue t-shirt with a pale blue collar and two white stripes positioned horizontally across his chest. He also wears a white singlet underneath his shirt. He wears tan cargo shorts that go down to his knees. For footwear, he wears white socks as well as white, red and cyan coloured sneakers with dark grey soles. "Found you, you little brat!" Vanessa told off.

Vanessa dragged the boy to the security guard office. "Alright kid, Your not meant to be here and I don't even know why your here but the animatronics are gonna activate and you don't have an animatronic suit for you so stay here, I'll be here to do some work but then leave so don't look through windows and if you see an animatronic, hide, I come and check on you after I do some stuff in the complexes basement" Vanessa Instructed. She sat down in her chair and went on the computer. After she was done the work, she needed to do on the computer and pulled a box from under the desk. "Alright, kid, stay here I'll come back later on... Also remember what I told you" Vanessa Told. She pulled a suit out of the box. She put it on and stood up. The suit looked like white bunny costume that has stitching all over it, with a large pink tartan stitching on her left hip. The costume also has a light-tilted blue bow on the chest and its hands and feet have pink paw pads under them. Her bunny mask has a wide, creepy smile with small buck teeth, a pair of long whiskers, small eyebrows, and big glowing red eyes that appear to be spaced out.

Vanessa named now Vanny in the costume. She walked out the office and locked both doors. She walked down the hall. She walked it the main location of the Pizza-Plex. She walked down some stairs leading under the Pizza-Plex. She walks across the bottom floor of the Complex. She walks back up to the Pizza-Plex... Just a different part of the building. She walks across the hallway. She walks into the bathroom and then back out the other side cause of the shelfs blocking the way. (we are now in the location where we need to distract Chica.) She walks across the hallway into a room. (The Room where you see Monty first.) She need to fix a broken pipe. She fixes it up and heads back to the office.

She makes it back and takes off the suit. "Alright kid, My shift is almost over meaning that your also going home... The only problem is how do I get you out the building without the animatronic seeing you... Also how are you gonna get home?" Vanessa Questioned. "I-I-I don't h-h-have a h-home" The child stuttered. "huh? What do you mean you don't have a home... Do you just live at the pizza-plex?" Vanessa Asked. "Well... Kinda" The kid said "Well... Then I guess you're going back to where you sleep or something, the only problem is how do we get you outside" Vanessa wondered. She looked around. But then she remembered that there's a switch underneath a arcade called 'Go Roxy Go' that turns off the power. "Alright, kid stay here I'll be right back. Vanessa grabbed her suit and turned back into Vanny. She runs into the arcade and looks at all the video game names until she found the right arcade machine. She lays down and finds the switch and flicks it. Watching the power go out. She runs to the office to pick up the kid. "Come on, Kid lets get outta here" Vanessa instructed. The Kid and Vanessa walked out the Pizza-Plex.