Enteral love

Knuckles smiled looking into his husbands eyes and licked his teeth feeling his own pair of fangs. "You look so beautiful my rose" Shadow caressed knuckles face. "Shadow make love to me~" knuckles said and kisses him. Shadow rips off knuckles shirt as the kiss intensifies and felt knuckles tear his off from behind. They rip the remaining clothing kissing wildly and biting each other like wild animals. Shadow tames his red love entering him and hears his blissful moans. Knuckles wraps his arms under shadows arms gripping his shoulders as shadow thrust faster. He sinks his new fangs into shadow once more making shadow groan as he too bites down on his love slamming deeper. Knuckles head tilts back by the deeper thrusts hitting a special spot. "Right there~ shadow right there!~" he yelled in lustful ecstasy. Shadow grinned and heeded his husband's pleas hitting the spot more faster. Shadow shoves his tongue down his husband's mouth muffling his loud moaning. Knuckles scratches down shadows back drawing blood as his own member shoots out white liquid. "Fuck~" Shadow said feeling the nails on his back cutting him. He continues to dominate his husband as he grips the red hips with his claws digging into the skin. Knuckles grips the headboard breaking the wooden frame but kept his hands on the broken board as shadow goes harder. Shadow smiled seeing the hot mess under him. "My rose~ my god you are so stunning under me and hearing your moans as my enteral love is truly blissful~" he thought as he continues faster. Knuckles eyes rolled back as he starts drooling as shadow starts going faster in him. He was completely drunk in lust under his beloved as he tossed the broken wooden headboard on the floor. He flip shadow over and rode him. Shadow grunts but loved the view gripping his husbands hips and thrusts up in him more. "Shadow fuck!~" knuckles said gripping shadows legs head thrown back. Shadow grins holding him down as he thrust deeper. Then he pins knuckles on his stomach grabbing his long fur pulling it back as he slams faster. Knuckles claws the sheets biting down on the pillow moaning loudly. Knuckles felt Shadow flipping him over once more on his back. Shadow grips knuckles hips tightly as he slams deep one more time as he came deep inside. Knuckles's face showed pure love as his mate came in him. Shadow plops right next to him not caring feathers from the pillows and mattress floats above them. "You were really holding back from before weren't you?" Knuckles asked as he cuddles up next to shadow. "Yes I was but I don't have to~" he smiled and they kiss leading them to do it again.

The following night knuckles woke up smiling but soon felt pain in his stomach. "Ah! Damn it!" He groaned. "Knuckles what's wrong my rose" shadow asked rubbing his husbands shoulders. "My stomach hurts..." "you need to feed come with me" shadow said and they quickly get dressed before leaving the manor. Knuckles spots a coyote and bolts to it sinking his fangs deep in its neck. Once he finishes his meal the pain in his stomach goes away. "Impressive my love" Shadow smiled. "Thanks" he replied.

Meanwhile back in London

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST THE SCENT!!!!" Mephiles yelled at his minion. "Sir we had his scent but soon it was cut off like he died or something" the scared hyena cowered. "Either shadow has turned him or he is dead. Looks like you must seek shadows heart once more brother" Sonic said. "Very well brother I wanted that echidna to be our slave anyways" Mephiles said.

"Now let's find my real enteral love~"