Breaking cupid

Shadow looks up seeing Blaze walking in. "Stepmother? What are you doing here?" Shadow stood up. "We have been receiving multiple orders for Cupid blood being sent to this city. "Cupid blood? I thought that's only allowed near Valentine's Day?" Shadow asked confused. "It is but one of our warehouse workers allowed a large amount to leave." Blaze said. "When you told us sonic kidnapped knuckles and then this we might have a connection. "Wait are you saying that sonic has dose knuckles with the Cupid blood?" "It's a possibility yes" Blaze said and Shadow felt a surge of happiness. "Is there a cure for it?"
Sonic smiles seeing his love drugged husband passed out. "Oh my ruby I have much more in store for you~" Sonic smiled and held a small orb. He opens Knuckles's mouth and places it in making him swallow it. "Now to wait~ then you won't ever leave~"

A week later

Shadow replays the phone call in his head then remember a symbol in the background. "I know exactly where he took him!" Shadow said and bolts to the riches penthouses in the city. He finally caught knuckles scent and heads to the top. He was smart to mask his own scent to prevent sonic from expecting him. He watched sonic leave his penthouse and waited until he got in the elevator before picking the lock. When he enter the penthouse knuckles was sitting on the couch reading. "Sonic is that you? Did you forget something?" He asked not looking up from his book. "Knuckles..." shadow said making him jump. "WHO ARE YOU!" He yelled and goes for his phone. Shadow quickly grabs it and tosses it away. "Knuckles it's me shadow your real husband.... Please remember~" shadow kisses him and knuckles tries fighting but he gave into the kiss then shadow gave him serum to make knuckles pass out in his arms.
"Let me take you home my rose..." shadow said and bolts out of the penthouse. "Blaze I have him!" Shadow yelled bursting through the door. "Lay him here quickly" she said and starts up the mixture. She pours blood in the glass then adds a black color blood containing the antidote then a broken heart wafer cookie. "What's the cookie for?" Shadow asked. "It sweeten the antidote because demon blood is very bitter. Besides I like to call this breaking Cupid." She said and silver appears. "We ready?" He asked and she nods. Silver holds up knuckles head as Blaze pours the blood down knuckles throat. Shadow holds knuckles hand tears falling praying this will work. A pink aura surrounds knuckles suddenly and soon it disappears. "It worked" silver said. "Are you sure?" Shadow asked. Before she could answer knuckles groans. "Sh-shadow... shadow" he said and Shadow noticed his wedding ring turns back to gold. "Knuckles I'm here your ok" shadow smiled hearing his name coming out of his husbands lips. Knuckles eyes open up and when he saw shadows face he hugs him tightly. "Shadow I'm so sorry!!! I betrayed you I-" "You were dosed with cupids blood that made you lust for sonic I can't be mad at you my rose. I'm just so happy you're back in my arms" shadow smiled and kisses him. He turns to silver and Blaze. "Thank you father... thank you...." He smiles. "Mother" shadow said and Blaze tears up smiling. "Well well isn't this a happy ending for you all" Sonic said walking in. Silver Blaze and shadow get in front of knuckles ready to attack. "Stay away from him!" Shadow growled. "Relax you might've cured him but he still has something that belongs to me that we will forever share~" Sonic smiled. "What are you talking about?!" Knuckles yelled.

"My dear ruby. You are carrying my child~"