My Rose

The hedgehog continues to admire his new love until he felt the pain of hunger. "I must leave to find my meal" he thought and bolted out of the home. He searched the streets for some prey until he saw a lady of the night walking out to smoke a cigar. "Perfect~" he smiled and goes for the kill. "Hello handsome looking for a good time?" She smiled blue eyes glowing. "Yes I would like a good time~ hearing you scream as I feast on your blood~" he flashed his fangs and bites the white bats neck. She drops the cigar and her scream was quickly cut off. He drops her body licking his lips. "So delicious. Now to return to my rose's home~" he smiled and disappeared. He returned and walked down the stairs to the fireplace to warm up. His ears flicked hearing the echidna walking down the stairs. "Can't sleep?" He asked. "Not really I'm more of a nocturnal person" the hedgehog said. "I never got your name kind sir?" He asked. "Knuckles and you are?" "Shadow" he smiled as knuckles sat down. "I must ask what is your status? You appear to be a count" knuckles asked setting the candle down. "Well you are correct I am a count of a nocturnal town" shadow replied. "Are you allergic to the sun?" "Yes a rare disease but yes if it's not any trouble may I stay until the sun sets?" Shadow asked and knuckles nods. "Thank you" he smiled. Knuckles smiled back and he felt his heart pounding for some reason. "What the hell is going on?" He wonder before shadow pins him on the couch. "H-hey!" Knuckles said shocked. "God you're stunning and the fire reflected from your amethyst eyes are like the dusk~ knuckles my rose~ be mine~" shadow purred staring at the semi shirtless echidna under him. Knuckles felt relaxed by the soothing purred of this man on top of him. "Why am I suddenly longing for his lips to be on mine?" He thought then suddenly felt soft lips on his. He kisses the count back as his heart started racing. "What is happening to me?! Why am allowing another man to kiss me?! Yet..... I can't help... melting.... Into it... more...." Knuckles thought closing his eyes and licks the bottom lip of the other male who opens his mouth allowing the two muscles to dance. Shadow breaks the kiss and licks on knuckles neck. Knuckles sighs now enchanted by shadow and how he caresses his body. What he said next only seals his unknown dark fate.

"Shadow..... I am your Rose"