Three way marriage

4 years have passed since the birth of Kyla and Night. Shadow and Knuckles welcome their own children Maria named after shadows mother, Asher, and Valerie. Quite a busy home so shadow decided to have them move to a much bigger home. Sonic of course had to be informed about the move. Shadow discovered Sonic's plan and informed him that his little loophole wouldn't work because knuckles made sure the children won't be used for his family's intentions. Knuckles at this point was getting tired of the hedgehogs fighting and made a decision that shocks them both. He wants sonic to marry him and Shadow. That way sonic could be with him and the children. Shadow was very hesitant but over the past three years Sonic straighten up and started to be more caring towards knuckles and actually loves his children just as much as his own. So they went through with it. To everyone's surprise the three way marriage is working out extremely well. Both hedgehogs have learned to share knuckles and when it came to sex they both dominate the echidna who's become their uke. Yet on one condition they both had to get a vasectomies because knuckles made it clear he wanted no more children for a while and he couldn't get his tubes tied since it was impossible for him because of the male and female organs in him.
Sonic had started working for shadow as his new secretary while knuckles works from home so he could be there for the children. The next 3 years as the children head to school knuckles relaxes a bit when everyone leaves the house. As he sips on brandy and stares out the window at the large backyard with pool and hot tub his life starts to replay in his head. From the moment he met shadow to the birth of his eldest children. He smiles liking the outcome of it all. Sonic giving up his thirst of wealth and learned to love him and shadow. Shadow learned to love sonic as well as himself. Everyone is happy and the children are enjoying life with their parents. Of course they get spoiled by their grandparents and great grandparents. Knuckles smiles realizing his life had gotten messy but turned out amazing.

In the end he has everything he wanted in life and wouldn't change anything for the whole world.

End