Baby

"AGHHHHHHHHHH" knuckles screamed as another contraction hits. "Ok Knuckles your 10 centimeters now on the next contraction push" Blaze said. Shadow winced as knuckles squeezed his hand. "Silver get the blanket ready ok?" Silver nods and grabs the blanket. "Talk about perfect timing" Sonic smiled. "YOU GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!!" Knuckles yelled in pain. "I'm the father of the baby I have a right to be here" Sonic smirked. "Let's not argue right now!" Blaze yelled. "AGHHHH!!!!" Knuckles screams again. "Push!" He does and screams almost breaking shadows hand when crying was heard. It was a sound that silver remembered hearing when shadow was born. "It's a boy" Blaze smiled but knuckles screams again. "What's happening?!" Shadow asked. "Oh god there's another baby!" "WHAT?!" Knuckles yelled. "Twins?" Sonic smiles. "IM GONNA KILL YOU!! AGH!!!!" He screams pushing and another crying sound quiets the room. "We have a beautiful baby girl" she said. Shadow kisses knuckles head and wipes off the sweat. "You did so amazing" he said. After they were cleaned up knuckles held his children and couldn't believe he brought them into this world. He named them Kyla and Night. The girl looked more like knuckles with his red fur and stunning purple eyes she did have hedgehog ears with a blue tip. Night looked like him too but solid redish blue and purple eyes and hedgehog ears. Much to his disgust he did let sonic hold the children. "We made such perfect little ones didnt we." He smiled at knuckles. "As much as I hate to say it you two did" shadow said. "I still want to kill you" knuckles growled. "Then who will father them?" Sonic growled back. "I would you sick bast-" "Enough all of you" silver said. "Look as much as we hate each other and the children came through not the best of terms we are connected as a family." Silver finished. "My son is right we are" Dracula said walking in with his wife Mia and Locke. "Now let me see the little fledglings. Shadow takes Kyla from knuckles and placed her in Lockes arms. Locke smiled seeing the girls eyes and cried when knuckles told him her name. Dracula held night and smiled. "They have pure hearts like knuckles I say they will bring some peace in our future." He announced. "Peace what do you mean by that?" Sonic's father said walking in. "I mean Maurice that your family won't be allowed to manipulate the children to doing wrong. Now if you want to have any part of my wealth you will obey the rules got it?!" "Y-yes your majesty" he cowered. "Now Sonic understand you may be the father to these children but you will not ruin the marriage between shadow and knuckles." "Understood sire" Sonic growled.

6 months later

Everything was going smoothly for everyone and the children continue to be a light in Knuckles's eyes. Shadow has been the best father like figure when sonic wasn't around and loves the children. Sonic has also shown to be a good father as well when he would come to see them. Sonic clearly couldn't stand knuckles being with shadow and he knows if he kills shadow the wealth is gone. One day knuckles walks into shadow's office with the kids. "Hey knux. Hey kids!" Shadow gets up and kisses knuckles then tickles the children making them laugh. "What brings you here?" He asked. "So ummmm you know how we tried with the new area...." "Yeah?" "Well ummmm we might be expecting another child" knuckles smiled and shadow looked up smiling. "FOR REAL?!" He smiled and knuckles nods. Shadow hugs him tightly extremely excited to have children of his own with his husband and to grow their family more. "Here that kids mama gonna have another baby!" He smiled and the children clap their hands.

Little do they know this will be a loop hole to sonic still gaining wealth from shadows family and to keep knuckles to himself.