Threat coming

It's been 200 years since Knuckles and Shadow married they moved to America 10 years ago. During that time knuckles found a remedy that would help vampires walk in sunlight making it easier for vampires to travel around the world. Shadow started a company when they arrived in America that would up booming making the two very rich. Knuckles does work with shadow but he decided to open up a lab for medical research since he found a remedy to walk in sunlight what else could he discover. Little do they know that Mephiles is now closing in on them.

Beep beeep beep beep SMACK

Shadow groans hating the sound of the alarm clock. "I wished I drained the bastard who invented these contraptions" he groaned then felt arms wrap around him. "Oh shadow you know someone else would've invented it eventually" knuckles smiled. "That is true love" he smiled. "What would you like to do today my sexy rose?" "Stay in bed we worked so hard this week" knuckles purred nuzzling into his husbands chest fur. "Well then it will be done my love." Shadow smiled. "You spoiled me" knuckles replied and they chuckled. "Oh also shadow hap-" Suddenly the phone starts ringing. Shadow picks up the rectangular phone and tap the green circle on the screen. "Hello?" "Sir we need you here for a emergency meeting in regards to the Bradley contract." Said the woman on the phone. Shadow sighs and knuckles knew what that meant. "Fine I'll be there soon...." Shadow said and hangs up. "Do you have to go..." knuckles asked. "Yes because if we loose this contract we could loose billions" shadow said wanting to provide for his husband. "Ok...." Knuckles looks down. "I'll be back by 2 ok? I promise" shadow lifted knuckles chin. "I love you" "I love you too." He kisses shadow before he leaves. Knuckles sighs and looks out the window of their half of million dollar home hearing Shadow drive off in his corvette. "Happy anniversary....." Knuckles said sadly and lays back down before turning on the tv watching true crime. He gets bored and decided to go shopping.
Hours later Shadow returns home hungry and tired. "Thank god we kept the contract im gonna have to fire that bitch for almost costing it." He thought as he enter the home. He smiles seeing the take out on the table and sees a note.

My love,

Once you're done come to bed I have a surprise for you~

Love your rose

Shadow smiles and eats the blood infused food wondering what surprise knuckles had for him. When he finished he walks to their bedroom and opens the door. He sees black candles lit up, black rose pedals in the shape of a heart on the bed then it clicked. "Oh shit it's our 200th wedding anniversary!" He thought in a panic. "Shadow is that you?" Knuckles said in the bathroom. "Yes. It's me" shadow replied. "Ok just lay in bed I'll be out in a second" he said. Shadow does now trying to figure out what to do about a gift. His ears perk up when the knob turn on the bathroom door. Knuckles walks out with a black silk robe and crawls on top of shadow. He unties the strap letting the rode slip off his shoulders before opening it up revealing a black sheer fishnet tube top, black male bikini underwear and and thigh high fishnet stockings. "Whoa~ where have you been keeping this~" shadow smiled gliding his hands down his husband's sexually dressed body. "I actually just bought it today at Cirillas. I was hoping you love it because lately with Bradley contract you have been working more and haven't touched me in months.... I'm starting to miss your touch and hope this could spark up that intimacy...." Knuckles said looking down. "I know after two hundred years you have to be getting board of me..... because all I want today is this and to be reassured that I'm important too" he finished. Shadow looks down realizing he has been putting work ahead of his time and has been unintentionally ignoring his love. "Knuckles I'm-" his phone rings checking the ID and sighs. Knuckles looks down and gets up. "Hello?" "Sir we need you back at the office for your signatures to send off the contract in two days." The secretary purred. Shadow looks at knuckles who puts the robe back on and walks out of their bedroom. "Mavis I'll sign them in the morning right now I'm celebrating my wedding anniversary with my husband." "But sir I- we really need them done now" she begged. "No I'll sign them in the morning good night" he hangs up and heads to knuckles who's pouring himself a glass of wine. "Knuckles...." "I know you need to go..." knuckles said sipping the wine. Shadow walks up from behind and takes the glass from Knuckles's hand. "Actually my rose I told them I'll do it in the morning because tonight it's all about you and me~" shadow said and kisses the back his husbands neck. "I'm so sorry my rose I never had intentions on ignoring you. And you are wrong about me getting bored of you~ I could never be bored of you~ why don't we spice things up a bit more and you fuck me~" he purred and knuckles smiled. "You let me?~" he asked. "If you aren't to tired after I ram you~" he smiled. "Then take me my love~" knuckles smiled. Shadow tossed knuckles over his shoulder and bolts them back to their bedroom.

Meanwhile somewhere in the city a dark figure walks out of the airport and into the cold night. "Finally after two hundred years I located you both and once I find where you live it's over for you both." Mephiles thought as he laughs evilly.

"Shadow you will be mine once more and your husband will serve us as our little slave~"