Im what?!

"What?! Im what?! What did you do to me?!" Knuckles yelled and felt movement in his belly. "You are pregnant with my child my ruby~ I had you swallow an orb as my semen crawled through your body~ once the female organs were morphed into your body my sperm invaded the eggs~ you are currently 2 months pregnant my ruby~" "I was only your captive for a month and you only fucked me less than that!" Knuckles yelled. "That's the beauty of vampires we rapidly grow our babies~ in the next two months you will give birth to my child~ and there's nothing you can do about it~" Sonic laughs and shadow growls. "There's is one thing I can do and that is to kill you!" "SHADOW NO!" Silver and Blaze yell stopping him. "You can't if sonic dies knuckles dies. As long as the child is growing in knuckles he and sonic are connected. You know if sonic dies the child growing will slowly and painfully kill knuckles from inside." Silver said and Shadow growled. "Im sorry shadow but your father is right sonic unfortunately must live." Blaze said with anger. "Until then he can stay with you dosing him with more Cupid blood could harm the baby but don't think I won't stop by and check on my ruby and out baby." Sonic smiled and leaves the house. Knuckles falls to his knees shaking as tears flow down his face. "Shadow....I'm so sorry...." He cried but felt Shadow lift his chin. "Don't apologize my rose sonic did this to you and you had know idea.... We will get through this and I will raise the child as my own. You and I are enteral mates. I will never ever let anything or anyone get between us." Shadow said with a reassuring tone making Knuckles feel better. "I love you shadow" he said and shadow smiles hearing that. "I love you too knuckles" he said. "I will inform my father about this and we will move in to help you both" silver said. "Agreed" Blaze said.
Later that night Knuckles lays in a familiar bed smiling as his and Shadows scent course through his nose. It was very comforting to be in his home with his real husband. Shadow walks out of the bathroom after having a shower and smiles seeing knuckles in their bed. Even though he is carrying Sonic's child he was just so happy knuckles is home. "Ya know despite everything that happened you are still the most wonderful and stunning person I wi never stop loving." Shadow said smiling and crawls on top. "You know we can't shadow..." "I know but that doesn't mean I can't kiss you here~" he kisses his cheek. "Or here~" his lips. "Definitely here~" he licks and kisses knuckles neck. "I can still ravish your body with my lips and touch~" shadow smiled kissing down knuckles body and to his member. Shadow sees the vagina that had form but focused on the member and laps his lips around it. "Shadow~" knuckles moans as Shadow sucks on him. "Oh god~" he grips shadows head moaning. Shadow grips knuckles thighs deep throating the member. "Gah~ Shadz~" purple eyes roll back as cum shoots out of the member. Shadow swallows it and smiles licking the sides of his mouth. "God I miss you Shadz~" knuckles smiled and they kissed before drifting off to sleep smiling.

Meanwhile
"Sonic have you impregnated the echidna?" "Yes father I have" Sonic smirked on the FaceTime video. "Good now when shall your mother and I come to meet our new grandchild?" "I will inform you once the child is born but I do have to ask why is impregnating him so important?" "Easy since you murdered our other grandchildren you owe us!" His mother yelled. "Ok ok sorry I didn't want anything to do with that pink bitch and the children she made me have." "I swear if you weren't responsible to take and impregnate shadow's husband to have access to Draculas families fortune we would've disowned your ass!" His father yelled. "You're welcome" Sonic glared and hangs up. "As long as I live knuckles will always have apart of me~ knuckles will be at my mercy forever~" He laughs as he sips on more whiskey.

"I won't let shadow keep him for long~"