You're MINE!

Shadow smiles when knuckles falls asleep during the second movie. He gets up to put the dishes in the dishwasher before he goes back to pick knuckles up. The door knocks and Shadow looks up. "Who the hell?" He said and opens the door. "Hello Shadow~" Mephiles said and pushed his way in. "GET OUT!" Shadow fought back but Mephiles came prepared and stabs him with a holy water soaked knife. "AGHHHHH!!!" Shadow falls holding his arm. "I told you shadow you're MINE!!!!" He yelled. "No he's not!!!" Knuckles punches Mephiles and snaps his neck. Mephiles drops to the ground and knuckles takes the holy water knife and stabs Mephiles in the heart. He watches as Mephiles turns to dust. "Shadow are you ok?!" Knuckles runs to shadow. "Get me...ngh the silver blood hurry!" Shadow said seeing his arm turning red. Knuckles runs to the safe and grabs one of the vials rushing back to shadow. "Put half the bottle on the wound then give me the rest." Shadow said and knuckles does. Shadow immediately heals up and gasps when the pain fades. "You ok?" Knuckles asked and shadow nods. "You killed him...." Shadow said and felt relieved. "I wasn't going to let him take you or me I'm not the weak mortal he once thought I was" knuckles smiled and the two kiss before cleaning up the ashes and burns them in the holy fire. "Now the king....is all we had to worry about..."Shadow said. "Why would the king want us?" Knuckles asked. "I don't know but he definitely will seek our heads for killing his brother." Shadow said.

Meanwhile somewhere in the city. "Sire?" Said a guard. "What" "Mephiles is dead sire....." the guard said. "Figures that idiot would get himself killed. No matter have you pinpoint Shadow and Knuckles location?" Sonic said sipping on whiskey looking out a penthouse window. "Yes sire" "Good now any word about my ex wife?" He growled. "You're poison worked sire her and your children are dead"

"Good now nothing will stand in my way to claiming his heart~"