🎨Chapter 2: Fyodor Dostoevsky Wrote a Book About It, Part Two🎨

🥏Doorway into Summer Arc☀️

----------

Written by EmtenDew

Edited by P. serrulata

Cover art courtesy of Shamastus:

https://www.reddit.com/user/Shamastus

https://www.deviantart.com/shamastus999

https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/83764210/artworks

https://twitter.com/Shamastus_999

----------

Author's note:

ED: Please remember the special announcement I made in the first chapter! Submit questions and ideas for the roundtable being held by Nagatoro fic authors and artists.

Here's another big chapter to help kick things off! It's kind of wordy, but Naoto has a few things on his plate.

After Gamo-chan serenades him with a bluesy session, Naoto must obey the summons given to him by the school.

How will the girls' senpai fare?

I know a couple of readers have taken issue with the "thesaurus level" vocabulary my editor likes to put in the series, but I like it, even if I have to sometimes look up a word.

He says "Write smart, but don't shy away from the least common denominator."

It's just so funny that he'll use the word "nonagenarian" and "tw*t" in the same sentence. I knew "centenarian" was a word, but I never knew the other decades had their own too. LOL

A reader commented that Nanashi's work has given way to Flanderization. I think the Simpsons inspired word describes the situation well. Naoto and all the rest are just caricatures at this point. What he's doing with Hana's character is quite worthless.

In honor of me completing South Park, my editor added a little easter egg in this chapter. I don't think anyone will miss it, even if you never watched South Park.

PS also posted on Reddit last week, asking people what Yoshi might do for a job when she's older. His ideas were a lot more thoughtful and creative than mine.

He had addiction counselor, physical therapist, and sensitivity trainer as his job ideas.

I was just planning on making Yoshi a gym teacher in the future.

He does that a lot, fishing for peoples' thoughts on characters, and sometimes, people give serious answers, which is good. There are also some very stupid comments, which is unfortunate.