🎨Chapter 20: Summons for a Senpai, or The Crimes of Lil' Naoto🥋

🌞Sunshine Arc👙

Written by EmtenDew

Edited by P. serrulata

----------

Art courtesy of Joaquinthatboi:

https://www.deviantart.com/joaquinthatboi/gallery/all

----------

Author's note:

ED: Yay! It's time for a new story arc! Like I said, I allowed the "Doorway into Summer" arc to get way too big, but the transition from Chapter 19 allowed for a change.

We've gotten through a good deal of the "groundwork" that Summer by the Sea is built on, so the story should run a little smoother.

This chapter will be a lot shorter than the last one, but it's still over 4K words, and those are pleasant reading.

It wasn't that I meant for the chapter to be short, but I accomplished what I wanted and decided the next chapter should be its own thing.

...

I know some readers are disappointed that Naoto blew a chance to watch a Disney-Pixar movie at the Gamo residence, but that was a little further than what they were ready for.

The two of them are definitely "chill" though. Only a couple of pals could text each other like they were in the wee hours of the morning, not to mention their time at and after the sandwich shop. And how things were between them on Monday and Tuesday.

...

I feel the need to actually give a content warning.

The first few pages of the chapter might be pretty cringe worthy for some readers.

Just warning you, this chapter opens up with Naoto having a dirty dream, with another mentioned later, and anyone that's read this far probably knows what that entails, but it's within Naoto's character and not out of line with the story, and the story is written for older teenagers and up anyway.

It was hard to decide if I wanted to commit to it or not, but it's not smut for the sake of smut.

This story has never been and will never be pornography. I will never do that.

This stuff is just a normal part of being a male, teenage human.

I may have grown up a sheltered LDS girl, but I wasn't THAT sheltered.

PLEASE stick with the story!

...

PS concocts most of the dream and "dream aftermath" parts of the story, which I don't really want to write, and I still rely on him for a male perspective. Growing up with six brothers, only one of them younger, I'm surprised I don't know more about men. Having one younger sister taught me almost everything there was to know about women.