🌼Chapter 38: Beach Episode! [Part Ten]🎨

🌞Sunshine Arc👙

Written by EmtenDew

Edited by P. serrulata

----------

Art courtesy of SeriousBismuth

----------

Author's note:

ED: For today's offering—

Lamentations of the boys, struck at the image of a B-cup goddess!

Naoto navigates religion! (Huh?)

The dawning prospect of an inevitable and necessary ritual fills Naoto with dread!

...

You may find some of the information that Naoto conveys to the story may be slightly inaccurate, but that's on purpose, since he doesn't know all there is to know.

I could've had PS go through and correct everything, but I decided that it fit Naoto's view.

You'll see.

And you get some Nekoba lore out of it, so that's something.

...

I didn't know what a "double wide surprise" was until we were working on the last chapter.

I don't know sometimes whether to thank PS or curse him for the stuff he introduces me to.

MeatCanyon's videos are horrifying, and I recommend that EVERYONE watches them.

The idea that Warner Bros. claimed "Wabbit Season" as its own property is insane.

I don't know if that makes it CANON that Bugs Bunny is a "struggling rapist" like the world says, but the idea is too insane to just pass up.

...

In the One Piece anime, we finally got to see York animated. She's cute for being 6 meters tall, even if her LDL cholesterol laden heart isn't exactly in the right place.

In the manga, I hope Luffy finally snuffs out Kizaru's light soon, unless Kizaru has a really good reason for being such a POS in the current One Piece arc.

And hopefully the vice-admirals taking part in the Buster Call on Egghead perish in their own fire. The Marines fighting for the side of evil need to start paying for their sins a little more.

Also, Oda REALLY needs to get better at drawing women's legs and stuff when they're wearing high heel pumps. He still doesn't get it right.