🌸Chapter 26: To Be a Senpai [Part One]🥊

🌞Sunshine Arc👙

Written by EmtenDew

Edited by P. serrulata

----------

Art courtesy of Shamastus 999

----------

Author's note:

ED: I'm having my editor post the promo for this chapter on Reddit on Nagatoro Monday, so stop by and say hello to PS if you're on that platform.

...

I'm a bad girl, readers. I (yet, yet again) moved a couple of story elements forward, almost last minute, but PS didn't disagree with my choices. When I do this now, things will be smoother in the future.

If you've become familiar with me, this means the chapter got to be huge, and I decided to divide it into two. I could drop one giant chapter, but I'd rather do two.

Even if this gets us just one week ahead of schedule, I'm good with that.

In Chapter 28 (sorry again), Naoto and his friends will hit the beach! Prepare for sun, fun, shenanigans, and even a surprise cameo or two.

...

THIS time and next time, Naoto mulls a few things over and learns anew some of the ins and outs of being a senpai.

He has a little one-on-one time with a couple of the girls, and that's usually good reading.

He also must contend with a small nighttime problem he's been dealing with since the beginning of this sequel story.

If you enjoy my editor's twisted terminology I make him embellish stuff with, you'll find a few things to like.

...

*If anyone is interested in creating art for this story, me or my editor would love to hear from you. We can't pay you, but we'd love to have you.*

...

Ask us anything, and we'll add a Q&A section in the next chapter.

It's good to know that you keep reading, so I would be happy if you drop comments and ask questions.

Please enjoy what I wrote.

----------

Friday, July 27, 2018

Though he'd been asked, Naoto Hachioji had passed on Sakura Inori's and Hana Sunomiya's invitation to join them for "girly stuff", whatever that entailed.