🌸Chapter 34: Beach Episode! [Part Six]🎨

🌞Sunshine Arc👙

Written by EmtenDew

Edited by P. serrulata

----------

Art courtesy of SeriousBismuth

----------

Author's note:

ED: This chapter will be fun, I hope.

An artist and a gal spectate!

An obviosity is formally acknowledged!

Naoto's goat is gotten (again)!

...

I suppose what you're about to read will be the last content before the new year starts.

The beach stuff will be going on for a while yet. Lots of story to tell, but that will end this current arc.

Once the Sunshine Arc is done, we're onto the Dreamer's Arc!

The Dreamer's Arc will cover the events leading up to and including the big summer festival!

Look forward to it!

...

Oda has been going way too heavy on the "misery porn" in One Piece lately. There's so much tragedy going on that it's losing its effectiveness. By the time something happens where we're supposed to be REALLY sad, we'll just say "meh" and turn the page.

Also, Chapter 1103 is online. I thought we were getting a break before the new year.

I guess somebody let it slip. 1104 should be interesting.

...

South Park put out a new special called "(Not Suitable for Children)".

Randy and Sharon Marsh both started OnlyFans pages, and things got insane in a hurry.

If you were ever curious about whether Randy is circumcised or not, you get to find out about 15 times. It was bad.

In a related topic, I'm utterly convinced that they've stopped teaching kids to not be dumb on the internet. That's what I was told (AT SCHOOL and by my family too), and that's why I didn't end up like Jesse Slaughter. (That's another bit of internet horror I can thank my editor for introducing me to. Yuck!)

Or maybe the very small percentage of kids actually doing the stupid stuff just don't listen, because they're stupid.

The latter is probably true. I'm sure that they tell kids to be careful online.