🌸Chapter 25: Flower Girls [Part Five]🌺

🌞Sunshine Arc👙

Written by EmtenDew

Edited by P. serrulata

----------

Art courtesy of Joaquinthatboi

----------

Author's note:

ED: Naoto and the girls finally part ways for the day, but first, Naoto gets to see something pretty amazing.

This chapter isn't overly long, just under 5K words. Like I said, last chapter got bigger than I wanted, and it was good to split it and spend more time on what you're about to read.

The "cliffhanger" from last time wasn't planned. It was just the best place to end that chapter.

The beach material is close at hand! Chapter 27!

I want to get well ahead of the release schedule again. My work has died down some, but PS's work has ramped up, seeing as he's already been harvesting and will be doing so until sometime in October, so I hope he can spare a few hours a week to help cobble together CBP as Naoto's summer takes on a life of its own.

...

Just putting this out there:

*If anyone is interested in creating art for this story, me or my editor would love to hear from you. We can't pay you, but we'd love to have you on board.*

...

My editor posted a Nagatoro meme recently, and it got deleted for some reason. It was a little mean, but it wasn't that big of a deal. Considering what other online denizens get away with, favorites are played, and it's a game of pick and choose.

It's a series about a mentally and physically abused girl who mentally and physically abuses an unfortunate boy, who come together in an unhealthy, blossoming relationship in the first place, so I guess it might be hard for some to draw boundaries.

...

Speaking of my editor, apparently, getting a copy of the Metalocalypse movie is really hard. People are spending more than $50 on eBay for it.

PS preordered a copy as soon as he could, so he had no problem getting one.

Maybe I'll beg him for his digital code so I can see it too without having to hunt around for it.

...

I know I complain about the canon series a lot, and I should just stop, because I'm sure it turns off some of my readers, but it's like with Game of Thrones, which I didn't see but know about from people I trust.