🌸Chapter 42: Sunblock Shenanigans (Advanced)🎨

🌞Sunshine Arc👙

----------

Written by EmtenDew

Edited by P. serrulata

Art courtesy of Joaquinthatboi

----------

Author's note :

ED: For today's chapter—

Sunblock "pillow talk"!

It's a shorter chapter, since shenanigans can always get "worse"~.

And for the chapter's title card, have a little best girl pair! I've missed seeing them in their Sunday funday dresses.

...

Netflix FINALLY put out up to Episode 23 of Pokémon Horizons, though they should've gone to Episode 25, because that's where the first big arc of the season ends. Thankfully, England and/or Australia (I think) have released the dub up to Episode 28, so the episodes are steadily coming out, or at least I hope they are.

I'll say it again, Netflix is doing a good job with the dub, which is a lot more than can be said of some of their work, but it helps when they have good material to begin with.

I daresay that Horizons may be the best Pokémon season ever released, though it's actually the second series released. It's amazing what can be done when the creators ACTUALLY care about the quality of their product.

She hasn't shown her full potential in the dub yet (20-some episodes behind the sub), but little Hatenna is a real MVP. I can't wait to see more of her.

And I can't wait to see Hatenna evolve into Hattrem. Because when Tinkatink evolves into Tinkatuff, we'll have two of the dastardliest Pokémon fighting side by side. And the final forms of Hatenna and Tinkatink are even MORE dastardly. You have one that loves to feed off negative emotions by building people up and tearing them down and giving headaches to those bothering it, and one that carries a 100 kg hammer and dismembers steel type Pokémon to further its compulsion to practice blacksmithing.

PS seems to like the idea too. The only reason I mention it is that he posted about it on Reddit but didn't get much positive feedback, not that he was surprised.

...

Speaking of my editor, PS is happy and sad all at once this week.

I guess he's getting paid a lot of money by one of the universities near him to allow their crop research programs to use a small section of his farm fields. All he has to do is keep an eye on their plots and make sure they don't go up in flames or anything. He's happy about that.