🌸Chapter 40: Sunblock Shenanigans (Easy)🎨

🌞Sunshine Arc👙

----------

Written by EmtenDew

Edited by P. serrulata

Art courtesy of SeriousBismuth

----------

Author's note:

ED: Today I offer unto you...

Some Naoto/Sakura banter!

I apologize for taking so much time with this chapter. Both PS and I have been sick with the flu. It's late in the season for it, but it's been spreading around my place of work AND at school. I don't know where PS picked it up.

Unlucky for us. But I guess there's a whole wave of late season flu around the USA. I think the health department even put up warnings about it.

On another note, if you "honestly don't really care about Cherry Blossom", please don't bother my editor when he promotes my story on Reddit. He deals with enough hate on that site.

...

Speaking of my editor, the mods running the South Park sub on Reddit permabanned him. He didn't tell me specifically what happened, but it sounded like they had a simple communication error—possibly an error with Reddit but probably the mods' fault, based on my own experiences, and they wouldn't even spare a sentence in response when he tried explaining himself.

That sort of thing is why I left Reddit. Far too much of it is run by out of touch bullies and liars that work on double standards and have boundary issues. And someone's self-diagnosis of the day is never a good excuse for such rotten behavior, but I saw plenty of it in plenty of places.

It's too bad that he was banned, considering that PS contributed some funny stuff to that sub, but he's better off if that's how they do business.

I don't know why he's held on so long, but I do appreciate him promoting my story in a place where thousands of people might see it.

...

And speaking of South Park, PS and I each picked up a copy of the new Snow Day video game.

Unfortunately, the game is CRAP.

Instead of a side scrolling RPG, it's a 3D beat 'em up game, and it doesn't work. The gameplay is bad, the controls are bad, the weapons are bad, the hit detection is bad, and it ISN'T FUNNY!

It's not funny! It has no teeth! There's nothing outrageous going on!

I mean, in Stick of Truth, you get to fight a giant, dead Nazi-zombie baby!