78.

I watch as Kat and Gavin walk toward their car. "Callie?" I look up to see Sam walking toward me. "I'm sorry... I said some horrible things back there."

"You remember that?"

"Yeah. It's like I couldn't control it, but I didn't mean it... any of it."

"You didn't?"

"No. Of course, not."

"So you don't think I'm a pathetic freak? Or a monster?"

"Callie... I don't know why it would make me say any of that because no, I don't. I love you, and I don't think you're a freak, you're just different. We both are," Sam sighs. I slowly nod. "I'm sorry for grabbing you like that. God, the thought of even hurting you--"

"Sam, I'm okay," I assure him.

"Yeah, but... one wrong move, and you could be dead, and that would be my fault," he points out.

"Actually, it would be more like that spirits fault for messing with your mind," I correct. "Besides... I don't think you would've shot me."

"But I could've..."

"But you didn't, and that's what we have to focus on. You didn't shoot me; you didn't hurt me. I'm okay and so are you." He nods, and I stand on my tippy toes, kissing him. "Come on, I'm sure we all would like to get some rest."

We walk over to the car, hopping in.

*at the motel*

As I'm sitting on top of Sam lap, kissing him, Dean's phone rings making Sam break away, looking over at him. "Dean," he says. Dean doesn't budge. He groans, leaning over and grabbing his phone. "Hello." He suddenly sits up, his eyes wide. "Dad?"

Wait, his Dad is on the phone?!

"Are you hurt? We've been looking for you everywhere. We didn't know where you were, if you were okay." I stand up, walking over to Dean and smacking his chest. "Well, we're fine. Dad, where are you?" Dean sits up after he hears Sam say "Dad." "What? Why not?"

"Is that Dad," Dean asks. I nod silently.

"You're after it, aren't you? The thing that killed Mom. A demon?" My eyes widen, and I cover my mouth. "You know for sure?"

"A demon? What's he saying," Dean asks. Sam is silent.

"You know where it is? Let us help. Why not?"

"Give me the phone."

"Names? What names, Dad? Talk to me. Tell me what's going on. No. All right? No way."

"Give me the phone." Dean finally grabs the phone from Sam, speaking. "Dad, it's me. Where are you?" I slowly take a seat next to Sam. "Yes, sir. Uh... yeah, I got a pen. What are the names?" He writes down the names, and I look over at Sam.

"Are you okay," I whisper. He shakes his head. "Come here," I sigh, pulling his head into my chest and kissing the top of his head. "It's okay."