33.

"Oh, hi. Flight's not too bumpy for you, I hope," Amanda says.

"Actually, that's kind of what we need to talk to you about," Dean admits.

"Um, okay? What can I do for you?"

"This is gonna sound nuts, but we just don't have time for the whole "the truth is out there" speech right now."

"All right. Look, we know you were on Flight 2485," Sam admits.

"Who are you people?"

"Now, we've spoken to some of the other survivors. We know something brought down that plane, and it wasn't a mechanical failure," Sam starts.

"And we need your help to stop it from happening again here now," Dean continues.

"I'm sorry. I-I'm very busy. I have to go back to--," she starts when Dean stops her from leaving.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, okay? But listen to me-- the pilot from 2485, Chuck Lambert-- he's dead."

"What? Chuck is dead?"

"He died in a plane crash. That's two plane crashes in two months? That doesn't strike you as strange," I sigh.

"There was something wrong with 2485. Now maybe you sensed it, maybe you didn't, but there's something wrong with this flight, too," Sam says.

"Amanda, you have to believe us."

"On... On 2485, there was this man. He... had these eyes."

"Yes, that's exactly what we're talking about," I say.

"Well, I don't understand what you're asking me to do."

"Get the copilot. We need you to bring him back here," Dean says.

"Why? What does he have to do with anything?"

"Don't have time to explain. We just need to talk to him, okay?"

"Well, how am I supposed to go into the cockpit and get the copilot--"

"Do whatever it takes. Tell him there's something broken back here, whatever will get him out of that cockpit."

"Do you know that I could lose my job if you--"

"Okay, we could lose a lot more if you don't help us out," I admit. She glances at us, sighing.

"Okay." She walks out and down the aisle, toward the cockpit. We watch as she knocks on it, and he opens the door.

This is it.

He shuts the door, following her down. Sam gets out the holy water and Dean hands me the journal. I take a deep breath. "Now what's the problem?" Dean punches him in the face, grabbing him by the chest and slamming him into the floor, duct-taping his mouth.

"What are you doing? You said you were just gonna talk to him."

"We are gonna talk to him," Dean says, spraying some of the water on him. I watch as it burns some holes in his chest, smoke coming out of them.

"Oh, my God. What's wrong with him?"

"Look, we need you calm. We need you outside the curtain. Don't let anybody in, okay? Can you do that," I sigh. "Can you do that? Amanda?"

"Okay." She steps out, shutting the curtain behind her.

"Hurry up, I don't know how much longer we can hold him," Dean says. Sam sprays more Holy Water on him, and I speak.

I read the ritual out, when he knocks the bottle out of Sam's hand. He pushes Dean back, but Sam quickly gets ahold of him, as I continue reading.

However, he gets Sam off of him, ripping the tape off. "I know what happened to your girlfriend," he says, climbing on top of Sam. "She must have died screaming! Even now, she's burning! And I'll do the same to her," he laughs, looking over at me. Dean and Sam pin him down, and I finish reading the first part.

They hold him down, as the black smoke comes flowing out of his mouth. It disappears into the vent. "Where'd he go?"

"He's in the plane. Hurry up. We got to finish it."

Suddenly, plane moves downward, and I grab on to the doorway, trying to steady myself. The book flies out of my hand and lands in the middle of the aisle. I hit the floor, reaching forward, trying to grab it.

I finally grab it, opening it to the page. I continue reading the ritual, before reaching the end of the second part. The plane slowly stabilizes itself, and I take a deep breath. I push myself off the ground, sighing.

I did it.