48

My eyes slowly open, and I try to move but I can't. I look around to see that I'm in the lair of the shapeshifter, and I'm tied to a pipe. I take a deep breath as I glance around.

I have to get out of here.

I pull at the ropes, before speaking. "Sam! Dean," I shout. "Can anyone hear me?!"

What if they're dead? What if I'm all alone down here? I can't lose them... They're all I've got. Without them, I'm alone.

I look down at my boot when I get an idea. I use my other foot to shimmy my boot off my foot and out falls my knife. I smirk before I kick it toward my hands. I grab on to it and start to saw away at the ropes. Once I got the ropes off me, I jump to my feet.

I run down the sewers, speaking. "Sam! Dean! Are you down here," I shout.

"Callie," I hear Sam shout.

"I'm here! Where are you," I question.

"You sound close, keep running this way," Sam answers. I keep running down the corridor, rounding a corner.

"Am I close," I call out.

"Yeah!"

I round another corner, and I sigh relieved when I see both him and Dean tied up, alive. "How did you get free?"

"Used this old thing," I answer, as I show them the knife in my hand.

"You still have that," Sam questions.

"Couldn't bring myself to get rid of it," I admit, as I start to cut the ropes off his wrist and neck.  I do the same for Dean.

"We gotta go. He's probably already at Rebecca's," Sam says.

"What?!"

"Exactly."

We find our way out of the sewer, and Sam speaks. "We got to find a phone, call the police."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. You're gonna put an APB out on me?"

"Sorry," Sam shrugs, before we run down the alleyway.

~ ~ ~

"An anonymous tip led police to home in the central west end, where a S.W.A.T team discovered a local woman bound and gagged. Her attacker, a white male, approximately 24 to 30 years of age, was discovered hiding in her home. Shots were fired. Police are saying the subject fled the scene on foot."

"It's not even a good picture," Dean says.

"It's good enough," I sigh.

"He may be armed and is considered extremely dangerous."

We walk off, disappearing down an alleyway. "They said attempted murder-- at least we know--"

"I didn't kill her," Dean says.

"I'll check with Rebecca in the morning to see if she's all right."

"First I want to find that handsome devil and kick the holy crap out of him," Dean says.

"We have no weapons. No silver bullets," Sam points out.

"The guy's walking around with my face, okay? It's a little personal. I want to find him."

"Okay. Where do we look," Sam sighs.

"We could start with the sewers," Dean suggests.

"We have no weapons. He stole our guns. We need more."

"The car," I ask.

"I'm betting he drove over to Rebecca's."

"But the news said he fled on foot. I'm bet it's still parked there," I say.

"Oh, the thought of him driving my car," Dean fumes.

"Aw, come on," I roll my eyes.

"It's killing me."

"Let it go."