49.

"Ah. There she is," Dean says. "Finally something went right tonight."

I hear a police siren, and my eyes widen when I see a car pulling around. It stops driving. "Aw, crap." We try to walk back but see another car. "Whoa, whoa, whoa."

"This way, this way," I say.

"You two go. I'll hold them off," Sam says.

"What are you talking about? They'll catch you," I point out.

"They can't hold me! Just go. Keep him out of sight," Sam urges. "Meet me at Rebecca's." Dean and I sigh, climbing over the fence. "Guys, stay out of the sewers alone! I mean it!" We jump down, landing on our feet.

"You're not gonna wait, are you," I ask Dean.

"Nope."

"Didn't think so. Let's kill this son of a bitch."

*the next day*

We walk through the sewers, and I notice some skin on the ground. "This way," I whisper. We walk down the corridor when I notice a bunch of candles and different possessions next to them. I hear a chain rattle making me look up. I notice something covered up in a blanket. I walk toward it, uncovering the person. "Rebecca," I question, shocked. "What happened," I ask, as I start to untie her.

"I-I was walking home, and everything just went white. Someone hit me over the head, and I wound up here just in time to see that thing turn into me," she explains. "I don't know-- How is that even possible?"

"Okay. Okay. It's okay. Come on. Can you walk," I ask. She nods. "Okay. We got to hurry. Sam went to see you."

"I'll get her out of here, you go ahead and get a head start," Dean says. I nod, before rushing out of the sewer.

*at Rebecca's*

I hear a crash come from inside the house, making me rush through the front door. "Sam," I shout, cocking the gun.

"In here," he shouts. I rush through the house when I hear another crash. I see Dean holding him down with his hands around Sam's neck.

"Hey," I shout. The thing jumps off Sam, looking back to see me. It jumps toward me and tackles me to the floor. It grabs my throat, and I pry at it's hands. "Let... go," I choke out.

Everything starts to get blurry when it's suddenly ripped off me. I cough as the oxygen flows through my body. I reach over and grab my gun. "Sam," I shout. He slides out of the way, and I shoot the thing twice in the heart.

I take a deep breath when the aching pain in my neck subsides. "Are you okay," Sam asks making me look up.

"Yeah... Yeah," I nod, as he holds out his hand.

I take it, and he pulls me to my feet. Before he can say anything else, I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him softly. "I'm so glad you're okay," I whisper.

"You guys okay?" I look up to see him and Becky in the room.

"Yeah," I nod.

"I am a little jealous you got to kill it," Dean admits making me chuckle lightly.