67.

"If this was any other kind of job, what would we do," I say.

"We'd try to figure out what we were dealing with. We'd dig into the history of the house," Sam sighs.

"Exactly, except this time we already know what happened," Dean says.

"Yeah, but how much do we know? I mean, how much do you remember?"

"About that night, you mean?"

"Yeah."

"Not much. I remember the fire... the heat. Then I carried you out the front door," Dean answers.

"You did?"

"Yeah, well, you never knew that?"

"No."

"And, uh... well, you know Dad's story as well as I do-- Mom was... on the ceiling, and whatever put her there was long gone by the time Dad found her."

"And he never had a theory about what did it?"

"If he did, he kept it to himself. God knows we asked him enough times."

"Okay. So, if we're gonna figure out what's going on now, we have to figure out what happened back then, see if it's the same thing," I sigh.

"Yeah. Talk to Dad's friends, neighbors, people who were there at the time," Dean nods.

"Does this feel like just another job to you?" Dean sighs.

"I'll be right back. I got to go to the bathroom," he says, walking around to the bathrooms. I sigh, running a hand through my hair.

"Thank you." I look up at Sam.

"For what?"

"Just being here. For both of us," he says.

"Well, I have to keep you both level-headed and alive," I shrug. "You're all I got left, can't lose you two idiots now." He chuckles weakly, and I stand on my tippy toes and plant a kiss on his lips. "We're gonna figure this out, okay?"

"Okay," he nods.

*later*

"Uh, you guys go ahead," I say.

"You're not coming," Sam asks.

"No, this is about you guys. I'll wait out here."

"Okay," Sam nods, following her into her office.

As I'm flipping through one of the magazine's, I notice something drip down on to it. I rub my nose when I see blood on my hand. "Shit," I mutter. I stand up, tossing the magazine on the table and rushing into the bathroom. I shut the door, locking it.

I rush toward the sink, turning the faucet on and cleaning the blood off my hand and nose. I turn it off, drying my hands. I slowly look up at my reflection, and I see two yellow eyes staring back at me. I scream, backing away from the mirror. The eyes disappear, and I take a deep breath. There's a knock at the door making me jump. "Callie, are you okay?" I unlock the door and open it to see all three of them waiting outside for me.

"Oh, girl... You saw something, didn't you," Missouri, the psychic, says. I nod, and Sam gently grabs my hand, pulling me out, and shutting the door. "You saw two yellow eyes staring at you?"

"Yeah," I nod.

"And this isn't the first time you've seen them, is it?"

"No," I shake my head.

"I think you boys might be right. Something's coming."