~Of all the things I never said~ Chapter 6

Gray POV

I felt warm arms wrapt around me. "Natsu," I breathe. He's so warm. I've never felt this way about anyone... About wanting to always be with them... Natsu...

"Gray?" Natsu asks.

"What?"

"Does this mean we're together?"

I place my hand on his cheek and softly brush against his lips with mine. "Well... did that answer your question?"

Natsu smiles and grabs my cold hand, almost as if his intention is to warm me up. We lace fingers and walk back towards the guild. "So.. What will everyone say? If they see us." Natsu asks worrily.

"Dunno. But I guess we'll find out, because we're here." We stand at the guilds enterance. I squeeze his hand tight. "It'll be fine. Don't worry, Dragneel."

I slowly open then door to be blinded by a bright light. Natsu and I enter, hand in hand.

The room is filled with laughter and shouts. Glasses click, tables flip, it's... just a normal day. Erza and Lucy are at a table, chatting. Happy and Gajeel are also there. They stop once they see us, and for a split second, everything falls silent.

"Eeeee!" Lucy shrieks, breaking the awkward silence. She rushes over to us and squeezes my rib cage. She does the same to Natsu. "I knew it!" She says happily. "So lovebirds... When's the wedding?"

"Lucy!" A dusting of pink covers my cheeks. "There's not going to be a wedding."

"Um... Yeah." Natsu says nervously.

"So... Are you okay with it? I mean, I know you have a thing for Natsu and all... But..."

"Me?!" She giggles. "You're silly! Natsu's only my best friend! Besides, I have a boyfriend."

"Of course you do," Erza mutters.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She yells angrily.

"Nothing."

I laugh at their pointless argument. "Calm down guys."

The doors swing open once again as Sabrine enters the guild. I watch as her boots dance on the floor with each step she takes. She walks past Natsu and I without saying a word.

"Do you think she noticed?" Natsu asks.

"I'm pretty sure."

"I can hear you," she says, sitting down at the bar with her back turned to us. "And isn't it obvious?"

We walk over to her. "Wait... So you're okay with it?" Natsu asks.

"Why would I show any interest in your life? It's all pathetic anyways."

"Because, you and Gray used to date. That's why I want to make sure it's okay with you."

"Gray and I used to date. I ended the relationship, so why wouldn't I be okay with you dating?"

"Okay, thank you Sabrine."

She sighs and turns back around in disgust. "Morons."

Sabrine POV

Natsu really asked me if I was okay with them? Together? Honestly, I don't know. Gray and I were a thing, but now we're not. But... That doesn't mean all the feelings have just disappeared, does it?
No Sabrine! You have Ryu. This is no time to be caught up in all this drama. Gray only reminded me of Light, and thanks to Ryu, I was able to overcome the sadness that lingered over me. So that means... All my previous feelings for Gray should go away...

Right?

Mira smiles at me. "Sabrine are you alright?"

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure you're okay with them? You seem just a tad upset."

"Are you okay with shutting your mouth? Because that's the only upsetting thing right now." I sigh and look over to where Natsu and Gray are... Laughing.

It's for the best. I'm positive...