~Of all the things I never said~ Chapter 19

Sabrine POV

"Where is he?" I demand.

"Calm down, I'm right here," the pinkette stands. "What do you want?"

I remain silent, charging at him with full speed. I grab his collar and shove him up against a wall. "Natsu," I say, my voice calming down. "I need to know the truth."

"The truth about what?" He says, trying to break free from my grasp.

"How dense are you?" I growl. "I meant the truth about your feelings for Gray."

"I'm over him."

"Oh really? Then look me in the eyes and say that again."

"I'm..." He says, unable to finish his sentence.

"That's what I thought. Natsu, why did you break his heart when you loved him?"

"Because... I was never in love before, but Gray, he was different. He made me see things I've never been able to. It was the thought of falling in love that scared me."

"Well I hate to break it to you, these could be Gray's last few days here."

"What? Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He screeches, kicking his legs up in the air.

I push him farther into the wall. "I did, you were just busy not caring."

"Put me down!"

"Why? Are you going somewhere?"

"Yes!"

"Where to?" I smirk.

"To Gray's!"

"Whatever," I say releasing him. He falls to the floor and scrambles to his feet. He runs out the door at lightning speed.

I turn to find a blond laughing. "That should do it."

"What are you saying?"

"Natsu always wanted to go see Gray again, but was never able to bring himself to do it. Thanks to you, he finally realized his feelings."

"I guess?"

"Lucy. We're going on a mission," the red haired mage interrupts. "If you plan on coming, will you be helpful? Because if you're going to stand there frozen again, then you can stay here and watch Asca."

"Dang, you got roasted." I roll my eyes and walk over to the bar. I sit down, and smile.

"Shit, did you just smile?" The man next to me says.

"Shut up, Ryu." I say.

"Tell me, why were you smiling?"

"Reasons." Natsu... Gray... I guess those two were meant to be after all.

Natsu POV

I run down the streets of Magnolia as fast as I can. Gray, he needs to know my true feelings. This time for sure, I won't be afraid. I'll tell him and I'll mean it. I was never able to tell him because I wasn't sure, but now I am.

Gray... Wait for me.

I finally reach Gray's apartment. I stop and catch my breath before knocking on the door. I knock at least five times before the handle turns. Gray sees me and keeps the door only partially open. "I just got this door fixed, so don't go trying to break it."

"Gray, you're alright," I say panting.

"I wouldn't say that alright is the correct word... But anyways, why are you here?" His eyes turn cold.

"Because, I'm an idiot."

"Okay, and?" He frowns.

"Look Gray," I say sincerely. "I am so sorry for everything. I know how stupid I was for leaving you when you needed me the most. I was a complete moron for what I did."

"Yeah, you were."

"Look, the point is... I'm still not over you Gray. You were the only person I ever felt this way about. Yes, I made a mistake, but don't we all? Gray, I need you in my life."

"Natsu, I think you should leave." He starts to completely shut the door, but I stop him.

"Wait! You don't have to take me back, but I want you to know this..."

"Make it quick, Dragneel."

"I was never able to tell you this, because I wasn't sure, but now I am. Gray... I love you."

"Goodbye, Natsu." He says, shutting the door and locking it.

Tears roll down my cheeks as I slide my back down against the door. Gray...

Gray POV

I let the wet liquid stain my cheeks as I sit on the ground, my back leaning against the door. Suddenly, the surgery doesn't matter anymore, just Natsu. His words longer in my brain. I love you. That phrase, he was never able to say it to me, but now... He finally has.

I manage to crack a smile, tears still streaming down my face. "Thank you... Natsu."

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! The next and final one will be out soon! Leave a vote/comment if you liked this! Ily and I hope you have a wonderful day <3