chapter 1,ascending from hell

THE surrounding area is lush green, dark clouds cover the sky it seems rain make its way down anytime. the scenery is very chaotic but it is very peaceful in a cave under stream falling down the mountain. the green light emit out of thin air taking shape of a person. when it take a complete shape, the light wither.
Doliz-''where the hell is this. I was just typing novel in the pretense of doing assignment but I was sucked in my own computer when beauty and the beast novel came to front automatically. Is it some kind of joke or a dream. mainly this kind of thing happens in korean drama but me whose life is like a frog in well but with internet and device.''
so I can assume that I am in this damn front page of worse novel but unknown surrounding I have waited and waited and waited for nearly an hour for the owner of the cave to show up and finally I saw the glint of something red. not a giant red, it was a familiar yet an unfamiliar statue. familiar for the image descripted in original novel and manga and unfamiliar for the real version in front of me. looks like scheming fox king instead of snake if it was not for his snake tail and tongue.
Curtis-''female what are you doing here in my den.''
Doliz-''I am doliz from human race lived in earth.''
Curtis-''Where is your male ,judging from your scent you are still unmated.''
Doliz-'' Don't worry. I am alone here, except me no one came here you can smell it.''
Curtis-''then how did you found here without any male's help?''
Doliz-''Actually my race almost extinct 'cause our human male are very weak to protect the female. Not a single male or even a cub survive thus we live in hiding but our only speciality is that we can teleport in cases of crisis or war any where random once in our life without our own control over, mainly female.''
Curtis-'' that is the reason why I never heard of your race.''
Doliz-''even your snake ancestors don't know so you don't have any information in your legacy.''
Curtis-''you know a lot about snake beast man?''
Doliz-'' it is common sense known by everyone from my tribe.'' Don't know what this snake thinking but it is easy for me to convince him with me understanding his character from novel.
Curtis-''Ain't you afraid that I will harm you or force you to mating after all I am cold blooded feral.'' even though I can just say that if he do that I will abandon him or I can accept him for him being a tetra mark but that will make him disgusted of me being a such a threat beforehand because that is a taboo topic for every male in beast world and this is worthless to cost my life upon that shallow talk and it's beast for me to have him as my male to overturn the plot according to my plan.
Doliz-''I don't mind having you as my mate if you are good to me and I don't care of you being feral. that won't change the fact that you will love and care me after being mate.''
curtis was not expecting such an answer from doliz. Not only she doesn't fear or hate him but even considering being mate so thoroughly. now that he think about it, she never has shown such expression and contempt from the very beginning when he enter the cave. instead she chatted with him easily and peacefully but another way around it might be about his tetra stirps.
Reading through his expression she exclaimed suddenly-''don't worry it's not about your strength even through most female prefer strongest male for family for their protection and crystal but I think strength can't guarantee the character for flourishing and healthy family, it's necessary to have both good character and strength.''
Curtis was convinced with Doliz understanding. it is not common for female to explain this much just to any warm blooded male not to mention a feral .so he must covert this sensitive and unique female. just as curtis was in deep thought about doliz's statement, she thought it was not enough to convince him.
Doliz-''And there is another reason for me liking specially snake beast man.''
curtis was looking at her curiously as she was very hesitant to say or not but finally bite the bullet and said-''your kind has that two.'' curtis was puzzled at first but finally get her mean but that didn't stop from teasing her-''what two?'' she was already red but his remark blushed her even more redder so she suddenly said with broken vocabulary-''you have t.twwooo guys downn there to matee''
Seeing her so flushed a chuckle left his mouth which make her explode embarrassingly. curtis was amazed to tease her, watching her shy expression. he had never seen such an interesting female.
the weather outside didn't affect the two people in cave for the atmosphere being a little stuffy. and the sound of stomach gurgling make it even more depressing.
Curtis-''I will go to hunt something for you.'' saying that he was about to leave but she stopped him immediately.
Doliz-''I won't eat meat I am vegetarian.''
Curtis-''you are herbivorous?''
Doliz-''No my kind is omnivorous, we can eat both meat and vegetable, not grass but not all of us prefer meat it is like our mentality that we don't eat meat from very beginning that we can't accept eating nonveg.''
Curtis-''it is a weird concept but very feasible so what do you eat then.''
Doliz-''hmm any vegetable will do with salt and it will be great to have rice and grain.''
Curtis-'' grain, what is that?'' I almost forget that grain is not called grain here. let me think ..wild grass.
Doliz ''wild grass seeds are called grain in my tribe.''
Curtis-''even though I don't live in community but I heard that wild grass is very unpalatable when I travel to a herbivorous tribe.''
Doliz''oh they don't know the right way of eating it. those seeds have to be grinded into flour to make many delicious variety, on yea my sepal food is mainly dishes made of wild grass flour.''
Curtis-''okay salt is very unlikely to be bought in such a weather but let me see what I can search.'' saying that he left there to search food for his female ..yes HIS. it didn't hinder him to have her to himself even if she is vegetarian. and she is sensible too.

author note ;spread love prosperity and peace to world

author note ;spread love prosperity and peace to world. For my piece of mind please don't forget to vote.