Chapter 19 Lot's of trust

Doliz-'' Monsoon, can you answer one question honestly before bonding?''
Monsoon-'' What is it?''
Doliz-'' Why do you believe me so much. I mean you are even willing me to mate tonight despite the fact that we met just in the morning. ain't you afraid that I will betray you. I will kick your sister out later.''
Monsoon-'' your question is not unreasonable but I assume you are not like other females of the city who are too greedy and selfish.'' are you kidding me. bro even though I am vegetarian but I am not a saint okay. 
Doliz-'' you think I am not selfish and greedy.
Monsoon-''don't know. you could be.'' bro what did you eat to breed that logic. first confirm what kind of person I am in your eyes okay. ''but unlike them you did considered taking pearl in. you first wanted to meet her to check what kind of girl she is which mean you were seriously thinking about it. I have seen your care for her just in one day.'' 
Doliz-'' maybe I was faking it all these time to get your trust so that you mate with me.''
Monsoon-''If what you are saying is true than you won't blow up your own cover before mating.'' I have to admit he is smart and observing guy and had won my heart.
Doliz-'' there is no winning from you. okay you trust me so much than I promise you that I will never break your trust. Until she become an adult and start her own family, she is also my responsibility.'' 
Monsoon-'' thank you Doliz but you don't have to worry too much. it's enough for my little sister to live under my protection with you. you are such caring and kind person, I am so much blessed to meet you.'' don't thank me because your sister need not only your but also my protection to live in this family when he return.
Doliz-'' now now don't be so pathetic okay. we have to start the ceremony.''
His face was stunned red. dude don't make that face I hardly control myself. I have cursed so many time today- god when can I mate, I am dying of waiting.                        The same as before I cut his ring finger with a slight cut from curtis scale and squeezed enough blood to make love pattern between my breast. After I am done I licked his finger to stop bleeding. his expression turned from confusion to excitement with my tongue wrapped around his finger. 
This didn't last long. my body start to ache. the degree of pain was much intense from before. the pain was unbearable. I fall to ground from pain like dying. this pain was as intense as at the time of labor. my head was spinning and my back was burning like fire. I was crying as tear rolled out of my eyes. monsoon was also panicked and worried anxious. he took me in his lap.
My cry wake the sleeping pearl up. others also burst in the room hearing my cry throwing bundles of cotton aside. my pain gradually subside after some time like nothing had happen. there was no discomfort in my body at all. I saw my mates sick face, worry and fear were visible in their eyes. Harvey checked my pulse again and breath a sigh of re-life.
Harvey-'' she is all right but a little weak.''
Shuu-''How can that be. she was obviously in so much pain before. no we have to show it to ape king and see what is wrong with her.''
Winston-'' you are right, we can't take the matter of our mate's life that lightly. It is very risky.''
Harvey-''I agree. it would be more assuring when he check her. I am no match of him in healing. he is blessed by beast god so he would better detect the problem.''
They took me to ape king despite my protest. I insist monsoon to stay back home to protect pearl.                        Back in the ape castle, he checked upon me with his divine sense.
Ape King-'' The energy inside her is unstable. she mated three males in one day. her body is already weak from bleeding and with mating the energy increased which the body couldn't control which lead to this situation. no female would mate so much in one day so such situation never occurred.''
Harvey-'' are you sure she has no other problem?''
Ape King-'' not at all. a little more rest and she will be good?''
Harvey-'' so why was she in so much pain?''
Ape King-'' I don't know about that. can I see the mark of your new mate to know better?''
Doliz-''I will show you.'' I guess it should be on my back. the feeling of burning was the most intense there. and good patients always cooperate with doctor. I untie the knot of my top from back to let him examine. 
When he saw my back his face drastically changed color. his mouth was open in 'O' shape. what happened . can anyone tell me. everyone is stunned like they saw a ghost.
Shuu-'' WOW mate the eagle mark is so big.''
Doliz-'' what?''
Winston-'' he is telling the truth. his mark is all over your back.'' I can't see my back without the help of mirror.
Ape King-'' I am very lucky to see this example with my own eyes. this is the message of beast god that you two are fated. your presence show prosperity to mankind.'' I don't know what the shit is he splitting but if it help my security from escaping being his target with 0.001 persent then there is no loss. how smart of me.
Doliz-'' I have told you before that I have been in very good position to worship the beast god in my race. now you believe it.''
Ape King-'' I was a fool. please forgive me holy messenger.'' good good this play is also interesting but don't be lost too much in it doliz, don't forget your goal. you have to be good and kind.
Doliz-'' Don't say more my king please. I am just a simple female not worthy of your politeness.''
Ape King-'' now I understand why won't anyone be able to recognize the goodness of god. we are so blind indeed.'' it is getting big, I have to get out of here or else this lunatic will eat my brain.
Doliz-'' I an tired so I need to leave okay. please keep this matter secret.''
Ape King-'' as you wish my lady. Goodnight.'' HA he is really superstitious anyway what is the matter with having jumbo mark.