Chapter 46 no shame

'MOAN' Monsoon started sucking her earlobe to shoulder leaving trace of Hickey behind. It was getting hard to control for more as she somehow restrained her grip over little foxy from getting hard.
Doliz-''Hmm....S-Stopmmm... someone is watching us....no hmm." Monsoon sealed her lips with his own"Mon.... Listenuhmm Moan.....Baby.." After some unknown seconds later his lips parted with hers. Their panting sound rumbling in the room as both of them trying to catch their breath.
Doliz-"Mon pant Monsoon pant.. you should be more careful of your pant surrounding. Don't be so shameless infront of cub."
Monsoon-"How can I pant Can I restrain myself pant. I can't hold on mate look." Monsoon gaze turned down so did Doliz and she noticed a huge tant in his anime skin skirt threatening to show its majestic self anytime. Doliz- felt fire burning her already wet core making more juice liquid to flow down.
She gave a brief smooch to his cheek, get on her heels and run outside stumbling like her life depends on it.
She cursed Monsoon in her head 'Damn Monsoon Bad Monsoon perv Monsoon love you Monsoon....Oh god please l want to mate him. Hack I want to mate all of them please please please do something about Pearl and Ruble.' Girl if you want to do it then do it. Don't drag Pearl and Ruble.
After stabilising her heart beat and feeding the little foxy Doliz started to play with him while patting his back to make him burp.
Doliz-"Little guy now you are my baby so you have to listen to mom and grow up healthy. Look how naughty you become after one day of proper nutrition. Don't let mom worry Okay." While continuing her parental education Doliz smelled strange smell or the smelly bombs the foxy was blasting. She got the signal that the worse has come.
Doliz shouted out for her male frantically. Shuu, Harvey, monsoon as well pearl came running like going to war.
Harvey-"What's up? That male is back!"
Shuu-"Are you hurt anywhere!"
Monsoon-"How dare he!"
They released their beastly pressure which worse the situation even more.
Doliz-"Quickly it's urgent. Take him out." She quickly handed foxy to Shuu who was the nearest. Everyone sight fell on foxy as they smelled the strange yet familiar smell as the little foxy gritted his nonexistent teeth to pull out. Shuu face turned blue and he quickly handed foxy to Monsoon next to him like he was some kind of plaque. Monsoon was also helpless in this situation. Pearl face went green as she went in the room and shut herself in to prevent the smell to reach herself like she suffered some kind of harsh trauma which made Doliz speechless as she was the greatest victim of it.
Doliz-"Don't let him pollute the house. What are you waiting for guys we don't have much time. Thank god it is stuck in the hole. Quickly bring him out. I can't take it anymore or will passout.''
Harvey went scared hearing it snatched the cub from Monsoon and geared himself up on his heels and ran out in big stride. All of them are so useless except Harvey. Thank god she got Harvey otherwise that's  gonna be troublesome.
This is not enough for Doliz to calm down as she fetch a big stone bowl of drinking water from kitchen and went out to rinse her mouth. Monsoon patting her back to make her feel better and shuu standing aside worriedly.
They noticed someone approaching. Doliz looked up and saw Lara and Bai coming her way with their respective partners.
Lara-"Hey doll what's up. Not awake yet?"
Doliz-"No just bad breath."
Lara-"Another good news! So soon! Have to say you really are skilled with family planning. We have a lot to learn from you." Damn it bad timing.
Baiqing-"Are you really! Only after six days of delivery."
Lara-"She is really something. Pregnant in first attempt. I am envious as well scared of your birth power Doliz."
Doliz-"It's not a civil exam passing in first attempt that you can reattempt again if you failed. It is a matter of life not a joke guys."
Baiqing-"Still it is your adaptability with powerful fertility."
Doliz-"Are you done teasing. This is not funny okay. But why are you here? I won't stop you from coming but if you don't stop talking trash like this, Believe me I definitely gonna chase you out with my broom."
Lara-"C'mon doll we are your friends. We can visit you anytime more ever...(Showing Serious expression)"
Doliz-"(Raising eyebrow) more ever.."
Lara-"More ever your broom can't harm us. Right Bai."
Baiqing-(Nodding uncertainly) yes"
Doliz-"Try me"
Lara-"Okay Okay I surrender. Now don't be mad dear. We missed you."
Doliz-"Missed me. Only came to see me now after whole three days seventy two hours. Is this how much you missed me."
Lara-"We can't be blamed. We have a lot to do since shifting to new house. You know that salt caravan majestic rally. It's not like you missed us particularly. At least we visited but you didn't." Good point. Hit the nail.
Doliz-"Ahm come on in guys. Not all the chatting outside. Lemme show you my new house.''
Inside the house
Baiqing-"WOW Doliz your house is really spacious and no bad odor at all."
Doliz-"That's for sure. I especially make sure of it. You know I can't tolerate smell."
Baiqing-"What do you do? You know that my house smell very bad. I don't know from where that smell comes. It really makes me sick."
Lara-"Me too. Although I never mention it but it bothers me a lot."
After thinking for a while Doliz asked-"Maybe the previous owner was dirty." Then it suddenly occurred in her mind that parker excreted in their own house.
Doliz-"GUYS your males."
Lara and baiqing look behind to their males way.
Lara & Baiqing-"What?"
Doliz-"Yes your males. They shit oh no they excretes in house." Doliz felt so awkward with her slip of tongue saying something so embarrassing with ugly word thinking how could such word slip out of her mouth.
Lara & Baiqing-"WHAT!!!"
Doliz-"EWW So Disgusting. Thank god my males have manners."
Lara-"It never occurred to me but it make sense."
Doliz-"You know guys All my man Hunt in the morning and eat outside, after brushing teeth thoroughly and bathing properly did they enter the house.
Every beastman eat only once a day but this is not the case with you both. They Dine with you coping your daily routine so it is expected.
Their digestion is proper with changing their habits so my males first empty themselves before filling up their stomach. Do you understand? And your house floor can't be called floor. It is loose soil Look mine is stone made. Don't take it in bad way, I am starting the facts."
Advantage of the house that it's far from city bustle and is super solid as compared to any other house except king's castle.
Lara-"Oh I see. No wonder."
Baiqing-"We brought this upon ourself." This shameful discussion have no effect on those two particular males like it is natural thing.