Chapter 35 Harvey is jealous

Dz-" than why Harvey why?" The atmosphere was a little windy which made my eyes hurt and a tear drop out of my eye making a wet line on my skin giving more spices to the drama.
I didn't bother to wipe it but,oh my dear Harvey misunderstood it all. He looked so broken heart and desperate that finally adjusting his breath, he muttered-"don't like it. I hate it."
Looks like I had a problem with my ears or the wind is too strong or what. Is it really what I am hearing?
It does seem to be true. Harvey also realised that I don't get his words properly or again misunderstood him so he shouted this time -" I don't like it when you intimate with any male other than me." Ba-dumb, my heart is gonna explode at this rate. I definitely have problem with my ears. I intensify my gaze on him but Curtis beside my seems to relax a lot like flowers are blooming out of him. It's hard to understand him.
Harvey-" I know that I can't stop you from having many mates and more the reason so as I am weakest of all of them. I can't help but be jealous that they would have all of your attention and you don't need me anymore."
I am speechless. I want to slap him right now but he is right about his weakness. I think it's time to push him. Although I had wanted to spend more time with him but it seems that the time has came. I am sorry Harvey.
Dz-" you are right. You are the weakest beast man I have ever seen. If you weren't a Healer, I won't bother to even spare a glance at you. Now I don't think you are of any use. It seems it's time to say goodbye."
Harvey-" NO NO Doliz mate please don't do that. I will do anything for you. Please don't separate with me. I can't live without you please."
Oh boy don't waste your precious dimond like tears so easily.
Dz-" if you are so persistent than I think I can reconsider it. How about I give you two years. Two years from now if you can't reach to level four then let's end this relationship and it's final. Don't think about bickering with me. This is final condition."
I wanted to push him sweetly with honey dipped emotions but things had already turned this way. He also gained a strip unexpectedly that I have to change my plan hastily.
Harvey-" anything, as long as you are with me. I am not afraid of death." Harvey don't be so nice. You are not afraid of death but I am so guilty to embrace death myself. Don't hit me with your love cupid.
Dz-" good than. Tell me what are you doing here with crystals?"
Harvey-" I feel you in danger so I hurriedly went home. But I didn't find you there so I grabbed this pouch under your blanket and ran here thinking you might need them. Unexpectedly small amount of crystal energy was absorbed by me and I broke through."
Dz-" from now on I will help your training. you have to work hard. I won't tolerate laziness."
Cz-" what training. If he wants to break through as soon as possible, he had to go to inferno city. He won't even survive a day there let alone gaining four strips in two years. Talking is easy but doing.. impossible."
Dz-" we will have to see it in two years. After all I am saving so many crystals for what. By the way why were you so on ninth cloud since Harvey confess to me?" Harvey stop your river of tear. I can't bear it.
Cz- " how can I not be. There is another male who think alike me. Even though he is weak but he is somewhat useful to keep check on other males on my behalf." Don't be so full of yourself Curtis. He is better than you.
Dz-" the sun is already over head. Quickly take me to see my babies. Harvey you take shuu home. Till then I will meet my little darling."
Harvey did as I instructed and Curtis brought me to his dark damper cave. It was more like a big rabbit hole. No rabbit would like to live here.
Cz-" they are deep inside the cave. I am afraid you won't be able to see them even if I brought you in, nor can I bring them out. Their incubation is still in process. The sunlight would have adverse effect on their growth." My my these two words ' deep inside ' are too tempting and improper. People would have wrong impression of it. Get your head out of gutter doliz. Noone is as lusty as you.
Dz-" ahm it's good to be in dark. Protect from sunlight." My cheeks are so boiling hot from that crazy imagination of mine. Hope he won't notice it.
Dz-" how long would it take them to hatch?"
Cz-" around a month if we don't count these four days."
Dz-" so long. I really want to play with them. Looks like I can only meet them in rainy season before cold season."
Cz-" yeh but you can play with me if you like."
Dz-" Me, with you, play. Are you kidding me. You are so old to be a grandpa. You think I will play with you seriously."
Cz-" why not. I know a game which I can play with my mate anytime, no matter how old I am but before that, can my mate explain what is grandpa?"
Dz-' you will be grandpa to your son's offspring"
Cz-" I don't like it. I will never let them come near you." So scary
Dz-" I know I know. Don't be so hyper. Hey Curtis, why don't we play House game."
Cz-" what game is it?"
Dz-"in this game whatever I say, you must do." He took my hand in his and kissed gently on the back of my palm.
Cz-" I will always do whatever you say regardless of the game." God he look so serious.
Dz-" so you will call me wify. Don't call me mate okay and I will call you hubby."
Cz-" whatever you say wify."
Dz-" good so let's do something only hubby do to his wify."
Cz-" hmm it's mating."
Dz-" correct but you know that I can't do it now. It's unhygienic to mate in bleeding phase. What about anything else?"
Cz-" what else can we do?"
Dz-" We can't mate but who said we can't kiss. We can do everything but not the final step of mating."
Cz-" so let's not anymore time wify."