Old Friends...

Y/N arrived at school and got changed quickly into his civilian clothes before walking into the hall, arriving just as his name was called out, he walked up to the front to the hall and onto the stage.

"Mr Y/N Parker, congratulations on coming top of the class and receiving the Endeavour in English award." Natasha said as she smirked at hers and Wanda's secret boyfriend.

"Thank you, Ms. Rushman, but if it wasn't for you and Professor McGonagall, I wouldn't have achieved any of this." Y/N said as he covertly winked at Nat and Wanda, who both smirked. There was a round of applause before Y/N walked off of the stage, with Wanda and Natasha sitting either side of him, Wanda used her powers to talk with Y/N and Natasha in their minds.

"So, Natasha, how do you suppose we should reward our clever little Spider?" Wanda said with a thick Sokovian accent in Y/N and Natasha's minds.

"Oh, I think you could root around in our Little Spider's big brain." Natasha said with a husky yet silky smooth voice, sounding like it was being whispered in his ear.

"Let me in Little Spider. This Wicked Witch wants to have a little looksie." Wanda said as Y/N felt her going through his mind like she was flicking through a filing cabinet.

"Hmm, let's have a look here, accent kink, Dom Natasha, Dom me, Dom both of us, Sub Nat, Sub me Sub both of us, wait are these...you literally have a filing system in your brain, these are folders?" Wanda asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, why not? It's easier to remember things that way." Y/N said as Wanda chuckled.

"Let's see, Strap-ons?" Wanda asked as she looked into Y/N's mental folder.

"No!"

"Hmm, Me fucking Nat with a strap on, Nat fucking me with a strap on, ooh, what's this one?" Wanda asked with a mischievous smile.

"Wanda, no." Y/N said as Wanda smiled against Y/N's ear.

"Wanda, yes. Let's see, I'm guessing this is just experimenting, is it babe?"

"It's just a random thought-"

"Eating Nat out while you're hanging from the ceiling and fucking me?" Wanda said as Nat looked at Y/N.

"Really, you've given it thought? I was only messing when I suggested it at the party." Nat said as Y/N shrugged with embarrassment. Nat saw the embarrassed look on the mental version of Y/N before she spoke up again. "Hey, Y/N, look at me...it's nothing to be ashamed of. It's just a fun little idea we had in store for our little witch."

Y/N felt his heart swell at Natasha's comforting words, feeling like he was enveloped in a hug from both of his girlfriends.

He went home later that day, heading to the compound and walking into his room.

Natasha and Wanda walked into the room, falling backwards onto the large double bed, either side of him.

"You know people were betting on you being late. They were betting how late you would be?" Natasha said as Y/N smirked.

"I know."

"Nobody won, nobody lost, they either betted on you being late, or being early." Nat said. "You were neither."

"Well, there is one person who came out a bit ahead." Y/N said as he reached into his coat pocket.

"Who?"

"I was the only person in that school who bet on me being bang on time." Y/N said with a chuckle as he pulled out an assortment of winnings in the forms of chocolate bars, money, and other items.

Nat and Wanda both chuckled as they each took a chocolate bar and turned the TV on.

"We love you." Natasha and Wanda said as Y/N smiled...